test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dont resist anymore

poopoomcmuffnspoopoomcmuffns Member Posts: 729 Arc User
This is a plea to the runners of the game. Can you please stop running away from my warlock, its very time consuming to chase you down. Can you just accept death?
Guardian-3150 IL warlock

Comments

• Options
    azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    lol!! I think you started a trend of tanky warlocks. it almost feel like you guys have infinity sprint, it is so annoying;p
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I think the warlock class has become the new superstar class. I had a 1v1 with Kuhl and it was crazy to see how solid his defence was. Who needs dodge frames lol.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    *makes a note to avoid warlocks at all costs while flagged for PvP in IWD*
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    westsideryderzwestsideryderz Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Cowards love to run. Think they feel too ashamed to be killed by a cleric/sw
  • Options
    s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    surprised how i don't see any pally complaining about warlock 1 shot kill glitch on the pally =)
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    nullvaluepointnullvaluepoint Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Does it require a complete respec of the character? I ran into a SW that had full shadow slip and near infinite stamina. I think it was Crow or something like that. Can't imagine it's a viable build for PvE.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User

This is a plea to the runners of the game. Can you please stop running away from my warlock, its very time consuming to chase you down. Can you just accept death?

Stop complaining your not a pretty much full melee class, this seems like something more of a GF, Gwf, and Pally should be saying. :3 More so the Gwf people run from me all the time... lol Im pve is the best part. eh still kill them quick. c:
  • Options

Stop complaining your not a pretty much full melee class, this seems like something more of a GF, Gwf, and Pally should be saying. :3 More so the Gwf people run from me all the time... lol Im pve is the best part. eh still kill them quick. c:
    good luck killing Kuhl or Guardian.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    sh00termcl0vinsh00termcl0vin Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    Pvp runners generally don't help anyone except themselves, unless it's a "run to the healer" strategy.
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User

Run run run, and i chase chase chase.

I can change that for you, CB, SB, CB, SB, CB, SB.. you get the picture.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    ftrydaftryda Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Let's not get carried away with calling warlocks allstars.... this is at high iL, just the right Temptation setup, and limited to 1v1 or significantly out geared other classes.... there are very few warlocks that can pull this off.... and curse you Guardian, no matter what I do or how much gear I max out, I still can't match your skill in PVP.
    4000 iL Scourge Warlock
    Well Endowed (Xbox)
  • Options
    ftrydaftryda Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    When using my howling set and specced back to Temptation id still catch u, but running down a gwf just is not smart for me anyway lol
    4000 iL Scourge Warlock
    Well Endowed (Xbox)
  • Options

Dang super fast gwf....sometimes there just too fast lol

ftryda said:

When using my howling set and specced back to Temptation id still catch u, but running down a gwf just is not smart for me anyway lol

I have to agree. Even though I can't really kill Kuhl or any of these super life steal SW. I have to agree with your statement. It is similar to GWF. We are very gear dependent and carried by a specific set of weapon and armor enchantment. In the case of GWF, fey/negation combo.

Where most classes still work better with these enchantments, they are still versatile and useful running other stuff. in GWF it is not the case. i guess same is true for locks.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    buffaloterrorbuffaloterror Member Posts: 5 New User
    There is no strategy in PVP. Please tell me otherwise I'd love to hear how this game involves strategy at all.
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2016

There is no strategy in PVP. Please tell me otherwise I'd love to hear how this game involves strategy at all.

Premade PVP is all strategy noob.

Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I've fought crow a few times and it took like ten minutes to kill him. He is sooo freaking fast.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options

Premade PVP is all strategy noob.

i have to disagree when people bring 1 pally and 1 dc. or more supports than that. especially if both sides do that.
    beginning of game resumes to try to cap 2 from the targete (see who repels/pushes the enemy first at right moment). then the remaining of the match is running point to point see who succeds in recaping something. hoping the other team make a mistake. doesn't seem too hard or difficult to me.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL