test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

6 man Normal Demo Gold

thurstonhowellthurstonhowell Member Posts: 22 Arc User
This happened two nights ago. Two groups from our guild were trying to queue in together, but got split up. The 2nd team was all randoms and some of them disconnected from the game, leaving us with only 1 GWF from the 2nd team. We played through, and scored gold on all 3 phases.

Our team:
3 CWs
1 HR
1 GWF

My perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR8ouIabFX4

Our guild leader's perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcBBCq4J-eU

Final damage:

Bourbon - OP/GWF/SW/CW [The Legendary Outlaws]

Comments

• ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Tbh all ya need is a group of 5, hell I might aswell say 3 get a 1 gwf, 1 Buff DC, 1 Tact GF. :3 Im a 3k Gwf who's 2x a 4k Gwf's Dmg in that, first place everytime. cx
    lol (btw hr or sw might work too. :3 )
  • amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    I love when people set their companions up the right way.
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Not bad, now I wanna see that on the EPIC version. Just finished my first run after I've unlocked it. Total random queue up. Triple gold, we destroyed second phase without paying attention on the portals and in phase 3 Demogorgon went down in 30sec. flat. Of course it's not always like that. With a bunch of low-levels and no OP you gonna die constantly.
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)