test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Top 5 for an Upper Middle Class player

anzerianzeri Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Was in a guild I thought was family, not long ago while in a farm party and the guild leader came in so good so far. Then the typical trash talking fun times turn to profanity and personal attacks to be fair on both sides. Escalated to the GL calling friends in to help out and all the while rank4's and 5's sat by and listened to it idols or also chimed in to incite the conversation further. I had never played with this group before today and had spoken to the GL 3 times before with no animosity or issue. Surprise while mid-run on shores I get weird alerts and notifications in my chat like "You have been removed from said guild."
Looking for a guild with a guild leader who is better example of leadership and other fine qualities. I have multiple maxed professions and guild donations of AD and rss is not an issue. Farms of dungeons, skirmishes, SH Dragons, heroic encounters, demon farms, etc... Need a family feel with adults young and old, not a profanity free zone but not some squeaker my mom can't hear me zone.

Please feel free to post possible options:
-Guild Hall 8+
-Market Place 4+
-75+ Active accounts(Not Characters)
-Defined Leadership Structure(Advancement structure as well)
-Daily no less than 4 SH Dragon runs a week
-Not a place of little groups who don't ask or want to play with other people for runs or farms.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I forgot to mention my main is GWF @ 2984 and I have a Bubble OP and Haste DC just around 21-2300. I also have a Trapper HR and a TR. I would like to have at least my Bubble or Haste as an alt in guild.
  • Options
    s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    anzeri said:

Was in a guild I thought was family, not long ago while in a farm party and the guild leader came in so good so far. Then the typical trash talking fun times turn to profanity and personal attacks to be fair on both sides. Escalated to the GL calling friends in to help out and all the while rank4's and 5's sat by and listened to it idols or also chimed in to incite the conversation further. I had never played with this group before today and had spoken to the GL 3 times before with no animosity or issue. Surprise while mid-run on shores I get weird alerts and notifications in my chat like "You have been removed from said guild."

Looking for a guild with a guild leader who is better example of leadership and other fine qualities. I have multiple maxed professions and guild donations of AD and rss is not an issue. Farms of dungeons, skirmishes, SH Dragons, heroic encounters, demon farms, etc... Need a family feel with adults young and old, not a profanity free zone but not some squeaker my mom can't hear me zone.

Please feel free to post possible options:

-Guild Hall 8+

-Market Place 4+

-75+ Active accounts(Not Characters)

-Defined Leadership Structure(Advancement structure as well)

-Daily no less than 4 SH Dragon runs a week

-Not a place of little groups who don't ask or want to play with other people for runs or farms.

i feel ya bruh...ur guild leader must b on a power trip....drama will happen in the game n in guild tbh...sorry to hear that it happens to you.

Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    Thanks for the understanding any good guilds that you can recommend?
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    keruptxxkeruptxx Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    We may be a right fit for you. Gh10. Roster at 145. 45 players online during peak.

http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1206627/the-legendary-outlaws-guildhall-10-3200defense-2000power-2000armpen-updated/p1

Gamertag Kerupt Shunn

Kerupt [The Legendary Outlaws]
    - Leader
    - CW Class Officer

XBOX GAMER TAG: Kerupt Shunn