test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I Vote for NO Mod 9. Fix the existing issues!

I really, really appreciate the new content. It's fun, and a good time.

I am really, really disappointed that issues with the game - old dungeons, heroic encounters not working, known bugs from Mod 6 were still not fixed in mod 7 or even 8!?

I fully understand that Xbox is different than PC. Updating can not happen in real time.

However, if a mod breaks things in the game - why on earth would those bugs not be fixed when the next mod is introduced? I can only assume time is being spent and resources used on creating new content.

Therefore, I request you cease work on Mod 9 for Xbox and focus efforts on fixing all bugs, glitches, exploits, and errors that have been introduced along with the last several expansion drops.

Get a solid, fully and correctly functioning game together again - THEN work on new content.

Sincerely,
Kyle Scaggs

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    hehe we were saying that on mod 5....
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Well bug fixes don't sell, so...
  • xalorusxalorus Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    I think they have made what they wanted out of it and are letting the game go. Haven't been able to log in for a couple of days now. Figured there lack of care shows me what their deal with trade bar issue does. Cheap technicians and support.

Geez I'm becoming such a complaining type of poster. Are all MMO's like this? I played a game called Aion and the support there was awesome in contrast to this company. (They were an Asian company I think). American companies seem to rip the people off compared to what's going on outside of it. This one day will be our undoing.

Tc
    Xal, Aion was run by Arenanet who put these clowns to shame.

Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • l5rshugenjal5rshugenja Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I played Everquest for over a decade. It was awesome. Customer Support was excellent. The focus was on the gamers and they did everything they could for the player base. Can't wait until EQ Next is released!
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    The pattern seems to be Mod update, patch update, mod update, patch update.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • grandpaxxxgrandpaxxx Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    This isn't an American company just fyi. Cyptic is owned by Perfect world. Perfect world is a Chinese company. So cryptic is just a puppet of the parent company who holds there purse strings.
  • farmerreg#0580 farmerreg Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

hehe we were saying that on mod 5....

LMBO!!!!!
  • s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited February 2016

This isn't an American company just fyi. Cyptic is owned by Perfect world. Perfect world is a Chinese company. So cryptic is just a puppet of the parent company who holds there purse strings.

well pwe the chinese company bought cryptic for half a billion dollars back in 2011, reason i know that is because i received shareholder update as i used to own PWE shares, with half a billion dollars they receive from PWE and over 120++ employees, they should have more than enough resources and manpower to resolve all the in-game bugs, issues and broken mechanic, also on PWE give full control of cryptic games to cryptic studios as part of the deal with PWE, i guess they didn't and let the broken content b broken as they r using this bugs to make more revenue from rich P2W gamers in this game.
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Sometimes i question if the devs are playing this game at all. As said, theres so many issues with this game that they must be aware of that they dont care to fix. Some issues have been there for a year soon, like broken encounter powers, broken HE's, the bad frame rate over all and the unplayable horrible frame rate in some areas, etc, etc.
    I've questioned many times if this game should've been released on the XBOX at all. For me it's unheard of that a game ever has run this poorly on a console. If i had an old PC - yes - but a console should have better standard and be optimized for the hardware. Directly after release i took for granted that NW would perform much better after a couple of weeks or a month, but no. When the devs said that the frame rate would improve after an update last summer(?), i got my hopes up. But now we definitely know that some things will never improve.

I like NW and i've spent oh too many hours in this game. But why, when it's so agonizing to play? Probably because of the lack of competition. If another decent "F2P" MMO were released on the XBOX - an MMO that actually ran at atleast 24 fps - i bet NW would lose a gigantic chunk of players. Players that just endure the issues because of the lack of something better.
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
    ^ yep pretty much this