test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't log-in

Am I the only one having this problem after the maintenance?

Comments

• phatbasta#4612 phatbasta Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have been getting stuck on " connecting to login server...please wait " off and on all morning. Before and after maintenence.
  • thestreetguythestreetguy Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Can log into my character in protectors enclave but not my other character which are outside..
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    everyone in my guild is getting it, close down game choose a character and can not login in again, choose a different character and can login in once. its all over twitter about it too.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    Was travelling to my stronghold when i got disconnected and now that character will not load at all.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
    So stupid.. :neutral:
    Started loving this game already bought 2,500 zen starting to regret it.. :neutral:
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    cscriv79 said:

Was travelling to my stronghold when i got disconnected and now that character will not load at all.

Same... Was about to help my guild with the 20k influence we need for Guild Hall 16... .-.
  • undermostjasonundermostjason Member Posts: 10 Arc User

Am I the only one having this problem after the maintenance?

no you not am have login problems
    Alpha Brigade
  • undermostjasonundermostjason Member Posts: 10 Arc User

I have been getting stuck on " connecting to login server...please wait " off and on all morning. Before and after maintenence.

same

Alpha Brigade
    Can't log into my warlock located in the tower district.. But the one in protectors enclave is no problem..
  • hellticnovahellticnova Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    When are we going to get some kind of update as to what is going on with this? The servers were supposed to be back up and running for the past hour now but I haven't been able to log on and have yet to hear about any kind of fix. Do they even know that we can't access the server? Please respond MOD, we need to know that you are here for us!
    Post edited by hellticnova on
    Indeed, thumbs up ^
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Dear Cryptic

Your 4.5 hour maintenance has managed to make the game worse.

Well done on keeping up the usual standard of expertise.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • hellticnovahellticnova Member Posts: 8 Arc User

Can't log into my warlock located in the tower district.. But the one in protectors enclave is no problem..

Same^
  • lakotacrowlakotacrow Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Same here, can't login.
    I have heard they're trying to bridge xb1 and computer players with something called a maze engine. Perhaps they're testing it right now, so us plain xb1 players cannot login...? From what I understand, the devs play on xb1 while computer players join them and take screen shots and describe the bugs.

My brother plays nw on pc, and he told me about it a few days ago when I spoke to him.
  • johndoe#0677 johndoe Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    We all can't log in it's probably that same moron.
  • skuldugary#3632 skuldugary Member Posts: 1 New User
    Waited all weekend to play and finally get to the console today and what happens? TYPICAL server screw ups. Can't get into either character. It's been HOURS guys. Do you want me to FedEx you a flashlight so you can see where your head is stuffed into?
    Get your act together! You're a laughing stock of the dev world.
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User

Same here, can't login.
    I have heard they're trying to bridge xb1 and computer players with something called a maze engine. Perhaps they're testing it right now, so us plain xb1 players cannot login...? From what I understand, the devs play on xb1 while computer players join them and take screen shots and describe the bugs.

My brother plays nw on pc, and he told me about it a few days ago when I spoke to him.

That can't simply be possible. We don't have the foundry and both our zen market + our trade bar store have less items to offer than the PC version. They can't make cross platform gaming possible with two different versions of the game.
  • sirlagz#9836 sirlagz Member Posts: 2 New User
    I haven't been able to get passed the shard provider screen since 2/15 at 830pm est. so going on 48 hours.