test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sharandar Rewards Mission (level70) Cannot Be Completed.

cr2012xcr2012x Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
1) log in to a level 70 control wizard
2) open your quest log by pressing j on your keyboard
3) if you have the quest sharandar rewards in your quest log go to step 4
4) open the campaign window by clicking the button on top of your screen that looks like a flag it is located between the auction button and the question mark button which is for game support

Observed result:
Sharandar rewards mission does not register that the campaign window has been opened and the mission is not completed.

Expected result:
Opening the campaign window should complete the mission sharandar rewards.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• neuroticnekoneuroticneko Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    My warlock can't complete either.
    Jadis 25K Level 80 Warlock; Cassandra.. Wizard; work in progress.
  • pytronpytron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    My cleric has the same problem
  • unducuvuunducuvu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My Control Wizard has same problem.. so how do we complete this quest?
  • peci#1468 peci Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    After opening campaign window click View Zone Rewards at the bottom left, then scroll down until you find Sharandar campaign. Clicking that should complete the quest. Sorry for necro...
  • unducuvuunducuvu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Nope tried that.. still nothing.. won't complete. Even abandoned and tried again.. same thing:(
  • wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Yeah, this quest is weird, it says just "view zone rewards", but if you force its display it also says "view rewards by location". It completed for me when I searched for Sharandar Zone Rewards and also checked "View by location" on the bottom of the window.

/Edit: Ugh, necro, but I swear I saw identical thread like this one today. Perhaps the grand summoner made separate one.
  • vilehabitsvilehabits Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I've completed this quest successfully on several characters and, as I recall, figuring out what to do was always problematic. I recently came across this quest again and no matter what I tried, nothing worked; so, I finally gave up and dropped it.

The developers definitely need to take a look at this--which I know will, most certainly, never happen.