test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2x refinement

Does anyone know when the next 2x refinement starts?

Comments

• firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    No one on here could tell you. All we know is what you know, that is to check the calendar in game.

In any case, we don't need another this soon. We just had one if not two last month.
  • shamrok#5900 shamrok Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Are you insane we are about to get new main/off hand sets on Tuesday, how did you come up with we don't need another soon
  • firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    A.) Because Xbox has already had more Double RP in its short life than PC EVER had at this point in its life, and PC is just fine.
    B.) Because just had 2 Double RP last month
    C.) ****You wont need Double RP for your weapons, the new system puts ALL your points from your previous weapons into the new ones.
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    Starting with Underdark, any artifact weapon that has been upgraded to rank 15 or above will always refine into another piece of artifact equipment at double the rate, whether an event is running or not.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • shamrok#5900 shamrok Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Yeah but it comes out to 80% though, not saying right away but at least 2~3 weeks after underdark launches
  • ja5t3fja5t3f Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    I bet we'll get a 2x day on Leap Day. I have no empirical evidence to back this - just seems like a decent idea.
  • randomhateforumsrandomhateforums Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Don't worry they just gutted Col Wards out of the trade bar store.. will add them back in after the next big 2x day. ;)
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User

In any case, we don't need another this soon. We just had one if not two last month.

You only say that because you hate joy.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
    john6522 said:

I need it for my belt and necklace.. Been sitting on 20K trade bars forever :neutral:

no blood ruby,coal or pres wards on tradebar store...........but the good news is there is 2xRP next weekend....

• randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    I was really hoping for the 2x enchantments & runestones this weekend... I was saving Companion Fortification Kits for several weeks now.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
    john6522 said:

I know, they shafted us on . The tradebar update.

We are acting shocked about it, should have expected this from them by now with all the things they do to thin the playerbase.
    I assume they just want those 30 players left that will actually continue to put real money into the game no matter what.

Anyway wait until after the 2xRP and the items will get put on the tradebar store.

I am going to treat this 2xRP as a non event weekend and save for the next 2xRP when the items will be on the Tradebar store.

• zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Ohh 2x RP huh, I wanted what we were in store for 2x enchants.... Give us 2x RP w/o wards is borderline lunacy. Are decisions made at PWE made with a dart board and a blind intern?
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Yeah. Last minute change calendar change came with the update I noticed. Such bs
  • zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    zman81420 said:

Are decisions made at PWE made with a dart board and a blind intern?

If you've seen the stat distribution on Dragonflight gear, you know that the answer to the above is obviously "yes."
  • masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    LoL. I was waiting for x2 enchants as well. We've hoarded a bunch of fort kits for our coffers. It's really bad business practice to change something 2 days prior to it happening. That's illegal in most businesses. I wouldn't mind if they gave it to us on top of the x2 rp next weekend but I'm still sour about it.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User

I was really hoping for the 2x enchantments & runestones this weekend... I was saving Companion Fortification Kits for several weeks now.

Remember the current calendar is a copy in paste from pc so it could be fixed or added back.
  • ja5t3fja5t3f Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    I have been farming and sitting on about 6m+ worth of RP if doubled. Orb to legendary; Sigil to Mythic; and talisman toward legendary. Glad I already did the two Coal Wards from TB store. Seems like if PWI wanted those of us who only buy keys (and sparingly) to up our purchases, they wouldn't have touched the TB store refinement items. But what do I know? O_o
  • erageramboeragerambo Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    If you go to 'Home' from the start menu in game you can pull up the event calendar for xbox as they show it.

In part of the controversy surrounding the TB not having coel wards like they said it would, they have also changed the events palnned for this upcoming weekend (2/12 - 2/15) from x2 AD, EXP, and Enchatments to x2 RP. I hope this helps.
  • egeriusegerius Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    They also made unannounced changes to classes. My Devo pally took a big hit and they weren't overpowered at all.
  • erageramboeragerambo Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    egerius said:

They also made unannounced changes to classes. My Devo pally took a big hit and they weren't overpowered at all.

Say what??? What did they do? I was about to respec my protection to devo.
  • chromedfishchromedfish Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    They added a 1 sec cool down to burning guidance and now prism does not interact with bonds of virtue. It took away the lagswitch that devos controlled. I respecced to protection/light path to try something different.
    15k Healock
    13k Virtuos Cleric
    13k Destroyed Gwf
    12k SS Control Wizard