test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Difficulty of upgrading main/off hand?

I remember unlocking the extra enchantment slots fairly easily in the previous mod. (Drag fire Stiletto) IIRC. but I never unlocked either weapon in this mod? (though i did sit the last 2xRP out since i knew new weapons were on the way) Did it take that much more RP or was it just me?

Comments

• cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    What new weapons, if you mean the stronghold artifact weapons then what a pain, starting at green again....

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • buffalonightmarebuffalonightmare Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    I thought underdark had new main/off hand?
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Yes they are called Twisted, you can see some info here
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • nightshift56#8963 nightshift56 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    There is a good reason for your feeling that way about the weapon upgrades. While the RP requirements for upgrading the weapons are still the same as they were back in mod 6, the refinement stones you get from the dragon hoard enchantments now have daily caps. Gone are the days of spending hours plowing through lower level mobs and getting bunches of pearls and peridots with an occasional saphire or opal thrown in the drops as well. You still get enough stones to make it worth keeping the hoards, but you get fewer stones than you did before.
  • bahamutzero#2802 bahamutzero Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I spent a few hundred hours on the first area of Drowned Shore to get this done (easy to do while doing other stuff).
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    Starting with Underdark, any artifact weapon that has been upgraded to rank 15 or above will always refine into another piece of artifact equipment at double the rate, whether an event is running or not.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • buffalonightmarebuffalonightmare Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    yea i know that but alot of good the 2 artifact weapons will do. The Dragon weapons refinded into the Elemental didnt do jack. Hopefully I can unlock the Twisted as I never unlocked the elemental weapons extra slot and I log in every day SMH