test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stronghold Weapons for Dc; Legendary icon has lower stats than epic

momnipotentmomnipotent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
edited January 2016 in Bug Reports (PC)
1. Equip Stronghold devoted cleric weapon set
2. Stats for legendary Offhand are less than the stats for Epic version and less than Legendary version of Drowned Icon
3. Decreased Power, crit and recovery using Stronghold Offhand @ legendary. Epic SH icon has more stats than legendary. Drowned icon has more stats than SH at legendary
4. Stats on Stronghold Icon for devoted Cleric should be the same at legendary as those for drowned set.

snip

- Comparison between Stronghold offhand VS Drowned offhand:

- Comparison between the actual Stronghold offhand VS collectioronghold offhand

Post edited by momnipotent on

Comments

• martianmnhuntermartianmnhunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    +1 this needs to be addressed.

• julianalz55julianalz55 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    +2 because yes
  • alunderalunder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    +3 Exactly.. things like that should be fixed, that lets anyone frustrated by taking the balance of the game and the fun of it.
  • martianmnhuntermartianmnhunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 236 Arc User
    Considering the amount of AD needed to get all the crafting mats is roughly 20mil~ and that DC is one of the most played classes in the game, it's a pretty big deal, working so hard getting the item trying to minmax and you get the wrong stats.
  • torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    @terramak doot doot ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • userutf8userutf8 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 270 Arc User
    +1
    ABSOLUTE
  • zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    Wow that is really basic stat error. You upgraded to orange and got the blue weapon stats. Not nice!@
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Ha, they didnt figure anyone would actually bother!

BTW.. may I ask why you did? That is a serious question, considering that unless you play with everyone who uses them its not any better then just say getting a twisted set for more power to share or a burning to rip of some dailies faster.

The guild Im in , (Holy Crusaders) was going to take these, until they upped the cost to ridicolous levels.. just because if everyone did, then they would be BiS, now that they put such a tremendous gate on them and that per se , that unless you at least play with 80% other people who have them.. they are not worth getting.

What in particular made you get it?

the solo stat in particular is useless to either of the other sets I mentioned.
  • momnipotentmomnipotent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    @silverkelt

Yes we are arming as many players as possible. The cost is absolutely insane, but we have each member farm their own resources to keep costs down. The buff and debuff is working, but my stats are far lower than with my drowned set. It is sad especially after having to throw all that RP into two sets of weapons.

• ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User

1. Equip Stronghold devoted cleric weapon set
    2. Stats for legendary Offhand are less than the stats for Epic version and less than Legendary version of Drowned Icon
    3. Decreased Power, crit and recovery using Stronghold Offhand @ legendary. Epic SH icon has more stats than legendary. Drowned icon has more stats than SH at legendary
    4. Stats on Stronghold Icon for devoted Cleric should be the same at legendary as those for drowned set.

snip

- Comparison between Stronghold offhand VS Drowned offhand:

- Comparison between the actual Stronghold offhand VS collectioronghold offhand

Surely this will get noticed and fixed this upcoming patch. Very simple coding error, I'm sure they'll correct the stat issue soon.
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for pinging me. It's now in our internal database. (Can't promise I'll respond to all these pings, my forum-checking availability is lower than I'd like.)
  • asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    This issue has now been resolved internally and should be fixed at the launch of The Maze Engine. I want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  • momnipotentmomnipotent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    @asterdahl and @terramak Really great to see issues like this being addressed so quickly. Thanks!