test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Emergency Maintenance 1/29 at 11PM PT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will have an emergency maintenance tonight 1/29 at 11PM PT for roughly 2 hours to fix an issue in the backend.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    canmanncanmann Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    that back end issue better be more protection against DDOS attacks because this is getting stupid. Almost set a watch on his antics.

• Options
    rezuron#1946 rezuron Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    You know what? I hate converting time when I live in a country where we change time twice a year (in Spring and in Autumn), so we have to figure out what's time is over here (GMT or GMT+1), then do the math. It's really confusing. Of course it's not Cryptic fault, this time it's on goverment.

Anyway, in GMT zone it's 7 AM to 9 AM.
  • Options
    brafubrafu Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    One of the easiest ways to figure out the time difference is to simply add another clock for the Pacific time zone (at least if you're running windows).
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Just ask cortana she converts the time for you nicely :) windows 10 rocks
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    There are weird people who refuse to upgrade, so for them they'll have to do it the boring way =P
  • Options
    rezuron#1946 rezuron Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Thanks for advice guys. =)
  • Options
    boondoc1553boondoc1553 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    is there a server status page somewhere?
  • Options
    I'm here to serve =P
  • Options
    flamehellflamehell Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    i started getting rubberbands like 10 minutes 11h45 est
This discussion has been closed.