test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problems Loading into Instance Dungeons

So anyone else having problems with dungeons in instances i cant enter some period. Some I enter says cant load player container then kicks me to the log in screen and when I log back in I cant access quests or items on ground. Basicly anything to do with the A button besides jump is out of the question.

Comments

• bocabearingsbocabearings Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Yes having the same problem. I relogged already a few times but still giving me that error.
  • sagenskullzsagenskullz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same
  • bryan#9891 bryan Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2016
    I'm stuck in The Whispering Caverns, teleports or portals ain't working either.
    Post edited by bryan#9891 on
  • cheapsheets#8030 cheapsheets Member Posts: 4 New User
    Zoey Fargo in Black Lake is BUGGED...cant enter building.
    I'm still stuck in skull fortress. Can't even teleport to enclave. HAMSTER HAMSTER.
  • respawnsuk#2597 respawnsuk Member Posts: 10 New User
    Stuck in Vellosk, tried to enter shadowfalls mission.
  • ninjaphoenixninjaphoenix Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Same, stuck in Vellosk
  • respawnsuk#2597 respawnsuk Member Posts: 10 New User
    Update, my character was moved to Enclave by support, after waiting some hours logged in, returned to vellosk and guess who is trapped!
    Was looking forward to the event this weekend but at this point feeling like a permanent delete.
    Why leave the instances open for others to walk into?
  • firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    They said on Twitter that they are still working on this issue. So at least they are aware of it and are working to resolve it.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    yeah, look at the other thread on this. it's also got a link to send a ticket .I'd bet money this is fixed by tomorrow

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1211254/game-crash-caused-interaction-with-objects-npcs-to-break
  • eisen#2836 eisen Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    So I was trying to enter the Treasures quest in Whispering Caverns and got this issue as well. Afterwards, I could not interact with anything. I restarted game/Xbox and I was able to interact with things but decided to try the Treasure quest again and got the same issue. Once again restarted and had no issue. Guess I will just avoid those relics for time being.
    Now my two characters doing it. Fvcking unbelievable!
  • tybud626#7007 tybud626 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Whenever you get display "could not transfer player container" it gets all buggie on that one avatar. Best solution I found this to hit Xbox home then hit the menu go down to manage game and delete clear reserve space. If you did it right when you log back in to Neverwinter it will be a fresh boot. Continue to do this over and over until the bug is fixed( about 4 to 5 times). I have not deleted the data from the user player name I don't know what would happen.
    I don't even log out of the game I just push the button with the X that's glowing (the home button for the Xbox one). Then I press The menu button, (the little one with three lines on it) I then scroll down to manage game. to the right you will see saved data under save datayou will see a box with the words clear reserved space.Select it and then select delete from console (You will need to delete it twice because it will pop up again the first time it's deleted). I have not deleted the save data with my user name therefore I suggest you don't either. After four or five times of doing this the bug will finally correct itself. If you try to reenter the dungeon where this whole mess started, it will most likely happen again. So just skip the quest chain until they get a fix for this .
  • saintavalonsaintavalon Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    null

The problem is that won't fixz it forever. I've had my char break five times my friends are pretty much just staying in town and those that don't know are losing there minds when they can't enter the instance and don't know why

Honestly would be better to just brinbg it down and fix it. So many are now just stuck clogging up the help board when they can reset ovder and over and eventually getbunstuck. But we shouldn't have to worry about moving zones

Games unplayable right now. I'm not going to clear it and try one of the fixes over and over if I want to do anything outside of standing in town.
    No problem guys. Again this isn't going to fix the issue, I have simply given a means so you can return back to a city and/or down . Let's see how long it takes the Devs to fix. It took war craft 10 years for some stability. I think Arc is doing exactly what is expected from a free game.
  • ironkane#7072 ironkane Member Posts: 4 New User
    Awesome thanks Tybud... I was stuck for three days. I had to create an account to tell you thank you. By the way it finally worked on my seventh try.
    Oh and I just want to add. I wouldn't suggest sitting in the city waiting for a fix to come. I'm still grinding out my lvl 32 toon by killing mobs and doing quests, I just don't go into anything that's going to make my character move from point A to point B on their server, except for the main gate for whatever reason no issues yet using that portal.
  • daddyjohns#8114 daddyjohns Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    If you're killing mobs and completing quests you are lucky. I can't interact with NPCs or loot items.
    Tybud. Lawl no it didn't take 10 years I raided year one in that game and if this happened servers would be taken offline ands it would be fixed that day. Not keep it up while the entire game is broke.

There ius no reason to allow this type of glitch in and then not even shut server down. Can't quest without being broke and the majority arnt checking twitter or these forums so people will just quit instead of dealing with sometat that makes the game unplayable.

Lol 10 years to get stable lol. What game diud you even play.
    Ii
    edited January 2016
    Well i been playing wow for over 10 yrs now and at the start there were a lot of bugs as well. And if they did take the game down as fast as you say, it would remain down for days. Hell i even remember being reimbursed a whole week's play or credited because it was down for so long. And it still has yet to work out all of it bugs. Warcraft has been around for more than 10 years and it's still not perfect I understand that you are upset and frustrated but then again The game is free. Play something else.oh and John just do what tybud mentioned. Not being able to loot orInterreacts with the NPC's is part of that bug. Tybud, you still active wow player?

Well i been playing wow for over 10 yrs now and at the start there were a lot of bugs as well. And if they did take the game down as fast as you say, it would remain down for days. Hell i even remember being reimbursed a whole week's play or credited because it was down for so long. And it still has yet to work out all of it bugs. Warcraft has been around for more than 10 years and it's still not perfect I understand that you are upset and frustrated but then again The game is free. Play something else.oh and John just do what tybud mentioned. Not being able to loot orInterreacts with the NPC's is part of that bug. Tybud, you still active wow player?

Ditto, i played it too, over 11k hours in it over a decade. They took it down and it wasn't days, longest i remember was 24 hours.

And then it was fixed. We have what, 4-5 days of this... or they could bring it down fix it and we'd be rolling. In wow terms they take it down on a day not tuesday (outside of normal schedule) and fix the issue and have it up in a few hours.

The times they broke stuff all together is during expansion updates (bringing all players up to current even without the xpac) those always broke the servers.

There's a difference between some glitches, bugs, and an issue affecting everyone that plays that teleports somewhere and then not bringing it down to fix it.

But saying wow was this bad is a no go, did they have issues of course, their issues weren't great and when they hit it was annoying... but they didn't usually say keep playing and hope for the best, they introduced hotfix same day most of the time, or within the same week (tuesday patch launches, thursday/friday hotfix launches).

So don't give me that bs. Neverwinter says they are aware of it, but they have said that for the past 4 days on twitter... maybe they should bring servers down and fix it instead of telling us to keep trying to fix it ourselves or do nothing.

I never had wow unplayable for days, anytime any mmo has had a major issue they took it offline and fixed it, they didn't ask us to deal with it and then tell us they know for the next week while we can't play. No, not buying.
    I'd just like to add, i'm not hatting on the game, i'm passionate about it being glitched because i'm really digging it and my friends got into it with me. I'm not saying the game sucks, i'm saying i want it to work because i really enjoy it.

This seems like a very odd issue to have, and the twitter saying "we are aware" for a week isn't going to do it for me or anyone else. I'd put up a server wide announcement to explain stuff, that goes off every so often to help people. Finding support is a pain on this site, and unless people go to twitter or these forums the majority won't know how to get help.

We keep seeing people can't port to dungeon, or are stuck in a zone and have no clue what's going on all they see is "broke, the game is broken i quit". I don't want people to quit, server down removes the issue of people seeing the issue and their first experience be one of "find a way that might or might not fix the issue for you, but the issue can still happen again".

That's all, so don't think i'm hating, love the game so far (only 45ish, and 11ish plus a level 10 i deleted). I like what they are doing, that's why i'm so bummed it's so broke and there is no communication (something Blizzard did not do for the first 4 years very well at all).

Communication goes a LONG way and i have a feeling there are a lot that are bugged and have no clue this is a known issue and there are things you can do to help prevent the issue, mostly by skipping certain quests and switching zones (going from overworld to an instanced zone like crypts).

Long winded way of saying, love the game don't want it to lose a large portion of players from frustration because the average player isn't plugged in, isn't going to find the solution and are going to assume this is the norm and not the edge case.
    Hey ironkane, yeah i still wow, (and yes 3rd month in wow was down for over a week). Inbox me what server ur on and what not. If you been playing wow as long you say kane you should recognize a troll when u read one...DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Hey ironkane, yeah i still wow, (and yes 3rd month in wow was down for over a week). Inbox me what server ur on and what not. If you been playing wow as long you say kane you should recognize a troll when u read one...DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!!

yes well thought out with valid points giving reasoning behind his argument is clearly a troll /hand.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

I don't even log out of the game I just push the button with the X that's glowing (the home button for the Xbox one). Then I press The menu button, (the little one with three lines on it) I then scroll down to manage game. to the right you will see saved data under save datayou will see a box with the words clear reserved space.Select it and then select delete from console (You will need to delete it twice because it will pop up again the first time it's deleted). I have not deleted the save data with my user name therefore I suggest you don't either. After four or five times of doing this the bug will finally correct itself. If you try to reenter the dungeon where this whole mess started, it will most likely happen again. So just skip the quest chain until they get a fix for this .

Nice one :)

It happened to me last night when trying to go to the Stronghold Siege Refresher Training, I was then stuck in IWD main hub. I had to do this exactly 4 times and I was able to play again.

But after that I had real problems trying to get into a group in dungeons and stuck in instance for ages even though not part of a group etc etc.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe