test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Accidentally Discarded Legendary Artifact

slag009slag009 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
What a fail. Was trying to refine and accidentally discarded. Sick to my stomach.

Comments

• Options
    nightshift56#8963 nightshift56 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Go to the support section of the ARC website and fill out a service ticket. There is a chance you may be able to get your artifact returned. Try to include as accurate as possible account of when and how you deleted it and avoid enotional input.

Best of luck getting it back
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Yep as nightshift said... also straight afterwards you would have been better off hitting record the last few mins and then at least you would also have some proof etc.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    eisen#2836 eisen Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The only enemy posing a decent challenge in this game... yourself
  • Options
    masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    I accidentally deleted a level 84 artifact in mod 6. I got it back after several days at level 60. They won't restore it to whatever level you had it at. They'll restore it to the last starting point it was at eg, level 60, 100, 200. There is hope but you might not like it.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I filled out a ticket after posting this thread. I was going to just let it go, but after spending so much time to buy the artifact and upgrade it to legendary I figured I may as well see what they can do.

They contacted me today to say they have restored an item back to me. Not sure yet what I got until I get home and see, but it is better than nothing!

Happy questing.
  • Options
    About hitting record.. I'm 44 years old and clearly getting too old for this. I can barely figure out how to play the games. Didn't even know you could hit record and capture the last few minutes.

Been playing games like Call of Duty.... this game is so much more complex, but I think that is what I like about it. It is my first time playing a game like this and have done many, many things inefficiently along the way!
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    @slag009 Glad to have you playing - always nice to see other older gamers playing and enjoying the game.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    What's this nonscense about being too old at the young age of 44? I will be turnnig 60 in july. You should have a number of good years left to be playing. Enjoy what you got while you still got it.

Congrats on (hopefully) getting back your artifct.
  • Options
    60, wow! Impressive. :-)

Got home and didn't receive anything. Sent another email. Maybe because my inventory was full, but their email had said they sent me something.
  • Options
    bahamutzero#2802 bahamutzero Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I wish it wasn't possible to donate things to the coffer direct from the bank. I put things in there for safe-keeping!
  • Options
    Yah I hear you about the coffer. Mine wasn't even that kind of accident. I had it equipped and was just going to refine it and discarded instead. Good times. Other stupid thing I did once was delete an item from my mail.
  • Options
    dreadvenemousdreadvenemous Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Did you ever have a resolution to this issue?
  • Options
    No. They said they sent it, but when I got home from work it wasn't there. Bummer for sure. Pretty dissapointing. Also one of my alt characters is glitched and can't pray.
  • Options
    eisen#2836 eisen Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    On the can't pray issue, make sure inventory is not full. I have also seen it glitched a separate time but my friend did have an item in his overflow bag and couldn't pray. Took him a week to figure it out. Could also be glitched tho.
  • Options
    soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    Artifacts should not even be discardable. There is not 1 reason to discard an artifact... at the least you would feed it.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Eisen - that may have been the issue.

Soonergm - agree. After playing a while you are not so alert and it's a little to easy to make an accident while going through the motions. I did the same thing once and deleted a mail with an item attached.

They were responsive at first but as soon as I told them I got home and didn't receive the artifact, it's been radio silence. :-(
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    I'll continue to play video games, until death do us part. ;)
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    Just got it!! Thx NW. :-)
  • Options
    It's always great to hear about a happy ending to a bad experience. Congratulations on getting your artifact returned. :smile: