test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best use of Lostmauth Set for SW

ftrydaftryda Member Posts: 187 Arc User
I'm an Xbox player, but makes more sense for me to ask this question to players with greater experience..

Based on what I've been reading about Lostmauth set and it not working with TT and possibly through DT ticks, I have been trying to figure out numberswise if it makes sense to try and optimize procs of what many call an overpowered set as oppose to using the more commonly used damage dealers in the Warlocks arsenal. It is much harder for me to quantitatively assess this being on xbox as oppsose to the PC.

So my question is 2 parts. First, what SW powers proc Lostmauth Vengeance the most (cooldowns times considered)? Second, does anyone have any thoughts on this or has it been discussed somewhere that I missed?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
4000 iL Scourge Warlock
Well Endowed (Xbox)

Comments

• Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    i only know 2 powers that proc it, Hadar grasp and horrowstorm(a friend told me that one) all others seens to not proc or proc with 0 damage
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Hadar's grasp proc's it multiple times. If you have very high crit you'll see the magic at work, extra AoE damage from harrowstorm and huge single target with hadar's
  • Options
    namrekcanamrekca Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Fiery Bolt also procs lostmauth. Harrowstorm + Fiery Bolt is a nice combo for trash clearing on daily quests and such.
    Unrepentant Gaming
    uey100.png

Vell Crowe
    Vell Crowe's Soulbinder Damnation SW build
  • Options
    ftrydaftryda Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    I agree that the lostmauth sets primary attribute for a warlock is simply for accelerated spark generation which in turn leads to more frequent bonus damage, healing, and use of high damage soul scorch.
    4000 iL Scourge Warlock
    Well Endowed (Xbox)
  • Options
    deanblockley89deanblockley89 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Pvp the set is simply insane. Stack high crit over power and watch enemies melt