test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ACC and Parting Blashemy

mrshabokmrshabok Member Posts: 210 Arc User
Does curse consume from ACC proc Parting Blasphemy? Trying to figure if this is a good combo with DT. I'm planner a respec but I'd like to not waste any feat points in something that is either underwhelming or doesn't work right.
3.5k HB Temptation -- Dread Legion
Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
My Guide

Comments

• Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    It does trigger one of those kind of feats multiple times. But it really does nothing due to the sucky nature of the epically sucky feat.
  • Options
    Gotcha, that's pretty much what I was looking for, thanks. The 6% weapon damage didn't realy jump at me, but it seemed to make more sense than putting 5 points into some other things like Infernal Wrath.
    Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
    My Guide
  • Options
    mirajanesitrimirajanesitri Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    most op feat besides the puppet, it procts to well if you ask me
  • Options
    skippylivesskippylives Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    ? ACC procs too much? PB procs too much?

PB when procing on lesser curse damages the caster not the target. amount of damage is around 100-200 so not sure how even in the best scenereos that is an op feat.

I would love to hear how you are using it in a fashion that makes it op.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    I have since tested it and it procs all the time. Definitely not OP but I see PB over targets all time time. It does hardly any damage so it's definitely not OP. I haven't noticed it damaging me at all, however I say this with a degree of hesitation. I play on XB1 so it's very cumbersome to gather good data samples from the combat logs.
    Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
    My Guide
  • Options
    mirajanesitrimirajanesitri Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    i played damnation for a long while before pb fix and after, if one cant tell the diference in dps im sorry :(
  • Options
    skippylivesskippylives Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    PB procs when a curse is consumed/removed. it is 100% of the time. are you says it should only proc a % of the time? that would make it even more useless.

xbox probably still isn't broken from the last mods for PB self damage bug.

mirajanesitfri, are you also on xbox. I am curious on what your loadout is to make it high DPS feat.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    i did some testing here and started a temptation lock using this synergy, Eldrichs momentum works with PB !
    But first thing for your understanding: PB deals damage to you, and in case to the enemy its that low , you wont have any benefit from that by putting a point in it except you do PVP and play a templock

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1208506/new-bugs-from-underdark

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1210804/pvp-temptationbuild-by-quallo

"
    On PTR i can get up to 4 stacks from Negation by having 1 point in parting blasphemy by using Dradtheft without ACC can´t say what DT is consuming.... because no LC procs from vengefull curse
    using ACC I get more stacks --> LC procs and will get consumed by DT-->PB procs--> more PB by lesser curse/ACC/DT
    more PB, more movement for temptation and more Negationstacks

Since no lesser curse will be triggered by Vengefull curse from getting hit by PB, it only will get into account by doing PVP, getting dotted f.e. etc
    Getting hurts, the enemy will be cursed by LC, by that DT will consume more curse --> more PB will proc--more movement+ negation stacks

effect in PVP is
    1. you gain stacks from negation even without ACC by using dreadtheft and that´s a big issue since warlocks get bursted when fight is starting in no time heading to node
    2. you will get a benefit from eldrichs momentum definitely --> being hit you get 5% stamina, slotting ACC you proc lots of LC , using DT you consume them, --> procs PB and so your stamina bar is refilled about two times faster being a templock
    3. vengefull curse can do good on top in PVP since it triggers LC by getting hurt and so PB will proc more often, like a synergyeffect-->more curseconsum, more negation, more movement for templock and more sparks from curse also
    it will not do as good as ACC but sometimes its benefitail to slot shadowwalk
    4. can´t say if you also get "Helltouched" :) getting hit from PB