test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professional Assets transfer into personal bank

nilatornilator Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
I ran a search on the form and did not see any discussion on this. Both of my characters cannot transfer any professionals assets into their personal or Shared bank. Anybody else having this issue? Also would this be considered a Bug or support ticket? Thanks. Nile

Comments

• darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    Not a bug; players have never been able to put professional assets in the bank.

Transfer tools via the mailbox.
  • nilatornilator Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    Thank you for the feedback. That is interesting. Because when you hover over the asset with the mouse, It says to double click to deposit into the bank. My Unified elements keep stacking. So I was trying to deposit them into the Bank. Thanks again.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Unfortunately, they don't allow any profession items in any of the vaults (including guild vaults). I don't really know the reasons behind it, though it's rumored that there was an exploit surrounding it in Alpha testing. Wish they would find a way to allow it though. My guildies like to share and it would be so much easier to be able to put stuff in the guild vault.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • skippylivesskippylives Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    plus they would make money on people needing more shared spaces in the bank...