test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I was told I should leave feedback

xblagardenofedenxblagardenofeden Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited January 2016 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
This is my experience with the support of neverwinter/arcgames sorry but the it's from newest to oldest of the responses probably very similar to other people. I have friends that keep telling me that the third party sites have better support which I think is very bad. The actually support should be better than any third party site. If the claim is valid there shouldn't be an issue right? Not like it said I claimed the item and trying to get another for free during the event. You guys can see for yourself, I know I only spent 10 bucks on the game and that's the only and last time I'm willing to do that. Seeing how this isn't my first issue with this game. Granted I do like the game it'll kill time but there are different games out there, soon to be the division. Any Smite fans can say that when you use you gems you at least get something equal or higher gem value unlock the random stuff in this game which can just be a lvl 4 enchantment or lvl 61 blue gear.

Mod removed Private correspondence with Customer Support. We do not allow Private correspondence to be posted on these forums for privacy reasons.

I still had a free account bound courtsan outfit from the anniversary event and haven't been able to reclaim this one given out in the event on any of my characters
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    There are certainly disconnects between the game developers, game publishers, license holders, support, sales, etc. Communication issues between themselves and the customers. In this case it still remains true though, players only get a single set of this fashion per account. (Which fashion should be bound to account and be moved between characters to wear. ) That support can't override a game rule (if you already have it, it doesn't show up in the free section, and you can't claim it for free again) isn't surprising, although how they explained it could have obviously been better, but we shouldn't assume that support is actually going to know anything about the game.
  • xblagardenofedenxblagardenofeden Member Posts: 20 Arc User

There are certainly disconnects between the game developers, game publishers, license holders, support, sales, etc. Communication issues between themselves and the customers. In this case it still remains true though, players only get a single set of this fashion per account. (Which fashion should be bound to account and be moved between characters to wear. ) That support can't override a game rule (if you already have it, it doesn't show up in the free section, and you can't claim it for free again) isn't surprising, although how they explained it could have obviously been better, but we shouldn't assume that support is actually going to know anything about the game.

The fact is it's from a different event which they should advertise such or at the very least add a disclaimer to it
  • xangoth#5702 xangoth Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just bad customer service. Fix the problem fast. it is an easy fix.
  • dhoxseydhoxsey Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Before releasing new content they should really solve this server issue once and for all. Ridiculous that this has been an ongoing issue, and it makes the developers look inept