test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't finish the Stronghold siege tutorial...

sommolordakkarinsommolordakkarin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
edited December 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I did everything until the game tells me to bring te gold to the pile in the guild hall, but there is no pile... Tried the tutorial 3 times and nothing...

Comments

• vikingrusso#9019 vikingrusso Member Posts: 1 Arc User

I did everything until the game tells me to bring te gold to the pile in the guild hall, but there is no pile... Tried the tutorial 3 times and nothing...

I started this tutorial today and the same happened to me. Please fix this. Someone have a solution for it?
  • audiojunkieaudiojunkie Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same thing happens to me. The objective is "Speak to the Traveling Wizard." When I do that, I have 3 options:
    1. 1. How do we earn the dragon's respect?
    2. 2. I'd like to continue this later.
    3. 3. Goodbye!
    After selecting option 1, the next option is "1. Let's go!" When that option is selected, I am respawned in the West Hall. This loops unless option 2 is selected. This happens on all of my characters except the one. The one that this does not happen with is a character that I completed the "Stronghold Siege" quest with about a week ago.

Is there something that I'm missing or is this just a bug?
    CW - DC - GWF - GF - HR - SW - TR - OP Sometimes you have to be ready for anything...
  • ceridyenceridyen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I'm having the exact same issue.
    1. Logged in with level 61 Devoted Cleric
    2. Accepted the Stronghold Siege (Tutorial) from guild's Traveling Wizard
    3. Successfully acquired the Dragon Hoard Gold
    4. Spoke to Traveling Wizard near the catapult
    5. Respawned at the guild hall
    Observed Result:
    The Ranger not appearing to return the Dragon Hoard Gold, and the Traveling Wizard continues to show the options:
    • 1. How do we earn the dragon's respect?
    • 2. I'd like to continue this later.
    • 3. Goodbye!
    Expected Result:
    The Ranger appearing after respawning at the guild hall.
    Post edited by ceridyen on
  • paradigm01paradigm01 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Exact same issue here.

Complete all steps until step 28: Speak to Travelling Wizard; after collecting Dragon Hoard Gold

After speaking to the wizard you are returned to the Stronghold Courtyard but the quest doesn't progress.

And the Travelling Wizard just repeats the same dialogue over and over.

I'm a Level 67 Hunter Ranger if that matters.

• sommolordakkarinsommolordakkarin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I've opened a ticket to the support, they tell me that this hould be a new bug, so probably no solution for the moment.
  • raifin1701raifin1701 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Not to be a me too, but I am having the same problem with my level 63 Rogue. The quest path just keeps taking me across the map, where you teleport back.
    Hopefully this will be fixed soon-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Star Trek Online Enlistment Date: February 2010
    Fleet website: www.stoacademy.com
  • lpx1234lpx1234 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I had the same issue where i can't find the gold pile in the guild hall. However, after i disconnected from the game, the gold pile can be found in the guild hall and i manage to complete the tutorial LOL.
  • themightyjerdthemightyjerd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am stuck on the same step... worst part is, logging off and back on to try and reset the gold pile restarts the entire tutorial from the beginning. Arrrggghhh!
  • dejunai#8502 dejunai Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same...
  • fofoe#6665 fofoe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    do it: when u dont find the pile press alt+f4 and quit. Restart, relog and the pile will be there.
  • silverkin#1373 silverkin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    @fofoe Thank's man, this thing did the job :) when the game is restarted, You reapear where You left and the gold pile is there :)
  • sommolordakkarinsommolordakkarin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User

do it: when u dont find the pile press alt+f4 and quit. Restart, relog and the pile will be there.

It works, thank you very much!
  • jeredina1jeredina1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Ìt did work for me thanks for the advise !
  • themightyjerdthemightyjerd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Doesn't work... this is beyond frustrating.