test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Connecting to Shard Provider. Please Wait..."

onebad15onebad15 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Every time I try and log on it like fails. I get to the "Connecting to Shard Provider. Please Wait..." screen and it takes a minute and then the PLAY button is grayed out. I have tried resetting my Xbox multiple times. I have reset my router and ensured my NAT was open. I have played other games to make NW shut down only to come back and try again and nothing. Nothing has worked. Does anyone have any clue what is going on and how to fix it?

Comments

• angie#7581 angie Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    same is happening to me
  • onebad15onebad15 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Seems the server just came back up
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I believe there was a hiccup this morning. It should be fine now.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    onebad15 said:

Every time I try and log on it like fails. I get to the "Connecting to Shard Provider. Please Wait..." screen and it takes a minute and then the PLAY button is grayed out. I have tried resetting my Xbox multiple times. I have reset my router and ensured my NAT was open. I have played other games to make NW shut down only to come back and try again and nothing. Nothing has worked. Does anyone have any clue what is going on and how to fix it?

I am still having this issue - as a work around, when you finally get to the menu screen with the grey Play button, press Y to switch accounts (make sure you have another account on your Xbox, make a dummy one if need be) wait for that to load to the menu screen again, then switch back to the original account. Working on trying to find out why this is doing this. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png