test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Power of the Nine Hells --> BUGGED sw feat

anozarielanozariel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2016 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

I have just recently decaided to give a try to the Hellbringer SW on the Damnation tree and i have had a sad discovery... The "Power of the Nine Hells" feat is not working as it should.

Power of the Nine Hells feat

Damage buff provided by Pillar of Power encounter now lasts for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds after you leave it's area, and allies can now recieve 10/20/30/40/50% of the buffs' effect.

Pillar of Power encounter

Create a conduit of power at target location which erupts on a blaze of hellish flame if an enemy moves over it. The targeted location must gather power for that at least two seconds before exploding.
Your other powers deal increased 12/16/20% damage while you stand on the conduit of power.

1) Log in to a level 40+ Hellbringer --> Damnation Scourge Warlock
2) Spend 5 feat points on the Power of Nine Hells damnation feat
3) Slot Pillar of Power as one of your Encounter Powers
4) Head to any zone with players
5) Target an ally player with the Pillar of Power
6) Step at the conduit of power

Observed Result:
1) the SW recieve 12/16/20% damage boost
2) after leaving the conduit of power the buff lasts 5 more seconds

Expected Result:
1) the targeted ally should recieve 6/8/10% damage buff while stands on the conduit of power
2) the SW should recieve 18/24/30% damage boost instead of the base 12/16/20% damage boost

3) after leaving the conduit of power the buff lasts 5 more seconds

Reported with PATCH NW.55.20151206a.3
Post edited by anozariel on

Comments

• Options
    anozarielanozariel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The CW benefits from its own Uncertain Alliance feat; When you critically strike you grant allies 1/2/3/4/5% critical chance for 10 seconds.

The GWF benefits from its own Living Wall feat; Allies within 30' of you take 1/2/3/4/5% less damage. if they stand directly behind you this bonus is doubled.

If these calsses are handled as allies to themselfs, i see no reason to not do the same thing with the SW.
    Powe of the Nine Hells feat says; ... , and allies can now recieve 10/20/30/40/50% of the buffs' effect.
  • Options
    skippylivesskippylives Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    "allies" should include the person. I am pretty sure that has always been the case of that wording.