test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Valindra's Tower Farming runs :3

ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
If you want quick salvage and in a fast amount a time hit me up on xbox my user is [LT Smith Neko] I will be your tank/Dps GWF. :3 No pally needed but he would be a nice assistant.

Btw if you wondering why I am farming Valindra's Tower and not Elol is because its simply faster and you can get two items(by chance) from the end chest of salvage so if you get really lucky you could get two chest plates from the bosses and two from the epic key chest. So 40k during 2x AD. :3 Plus you can leave the dungeon without taking the chest reward.

Im online during the week between 3pm to 11pm and on the weekends I'll be on 24-7 alot of the time. ^.^

Comments

• farmerreg#0580 farmerreg Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I have a 2300-ish TR that i'm trying to get better gear, but a faster mount (epic I hope) is a good incentive for me.
    XBL GT is FarmerReg
    I'm on after 5:30 PM CST M-F and variable times on weekends.
  • gfunkrizzla187xgfunkrizzla187x Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    TR GS 2000 . Need help seal farming . Struggling to finish dungeons . Gamertag GFunkRizzla187x
  • andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I'm in the same situation I'm a trickster rogue item level 1930 and need seals of elements to get better gear but every time I finally get into a game everyone leaves. I've wasted a lot of hours getting NOTHING. Gamertag is "Andy UFC fan" if anyone needs a 5th person or can help farm for seals.
  • dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    struggle thru pvp and get the gear it will help you in pve
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
  • chromedfishchromedfish Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Poopoo come carry me bro :smile:
    15k Healock
    13k Virtuos Cleric
    13k Destroyed Gwf
    12k SS Control Wizard