test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Demon slayer boon

windquakewindquake Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 134 Arc User
Anyone any feedback on it? I would like to know definition of "lesser demon". And 1-5% seems low but for example fury SW who hit like 100hits per sec would say something else.

Comments

• Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    windquake said:

Anyone any feedback on it? I would like to know definition of "lesser demon". And 1-5% seems low but for example fury SW who hit like 100hits per sec would say something else.

Just take the +10% damage vs demons. Lesser demons should be the one you fight by opening green portal so not very useful boon...
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Lesser demons are most likely sidekicks like the shadow demon and the other guy who throws spears, forgot the name :p I wouldn't recommend it.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    ultradd#1718 ultradd Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I think greater demons are the ones who are specifically given a name. Like the ones in bonus demonic HEs and Nalfeshee (I know wrong spelling) in purple portals.

Personally if you get this and kill blue portal demons people won't mind it :). Most gold fails on stage 1 could easily be solved if people bother killing blue portal demons. (Aka 2 portals would've given gold).
  • Options
    windquakewindquake Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 134 Arc User
    Well I was thinking about skirmishes. Like the one that you have to keep opening green whole 1st phase.
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    windquake said:

Well I was thinking about skirmishes. Like the one that you have to keep opening green whole 1st phase.

Well killing the 'Lesser Demons' outright is a helpful thing, of course... I believe these are the Shadow Demons, and Bar-lgura (Monkey Demons). However I think the low percentage chance of 1-5% is not worth it compared to doing an additional 10% Damage to all Demons.

However if 'Lesser Demon' means anything that comes out of the Portals that is not Demogorgon, a Balor, etc. Then that would be a different situation all together, particularly with classes with DoTs like SWs. I'll try and take a look into that! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User

windquake said:

Just take the +10% damage vs demons. Lesser demons should be the one you fight by opening green portal so not very useful boon...
    I agree with this completely

And it is what I did

IMO, It would have been nice for a more general boon

Urlord