test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

cursed cairns

bepy1109bepy1109 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
why is it that after 12 undead giants killed and yes I had no help with 2 of them I still have yet to get the credit for the kill and be able end the quest it has now been 4 days with the quest open

Comments

• Options
    lifesongxboxlifesongxbox Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    You have to kill the giant in the back...he is the only one that matters for that quest. It shouldn't be that way IMO but that is the key giant you need to kill. This is the one by the Ill-Gotten Gains Heroic Encounter.
    Xbox One - 14.1K HR
  • Options
    funny thing is finally cleared that quest with undead at first cairn by travel gate.. the undead in the back was one of the first killed solo quest was still open took about 20 undead killed
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    No, you just have to kill 1 of those Giants, you have to kill 1 that actually comes out of one of the Cairns when you inspect it... if you just inspect it and run off then you are not doing it properly.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    than maybe i'm the cursed one because it took around 20 undead giants from those cairns before the quest was over out of those 20 at least 4 was solo kills