test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What spells (Encounters) do you find the most fun to use?

ultradd#1718 ultradd Member Posts: 39 Arc User
Do you prefer playing bowling with shard of endless avalanche? Maybe doing a crazy steal time while everything is hitting you but recover full hp by the end of the spell?

Personally doing ice rays on two targets then avalanche into oppressive\maelstrom is the most flashy thing to do as a cw :P. Throw a steal time somewhere if needed.

Comments

• romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    A simple, well placed Fanning the Flame with the burst mechanic procced. 400k damage, just like that. Along with the number carpet. Beautiful to watch.
    Post edited by romotheone on
  • beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    Indeed. FtF looks amazing.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    My favourite CW animation is arcane singularity, unfortunately, the skill is not what it once was. Oppressive Force is also fun to use, its very satisfying to watch all the weapons flying around.
  • solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    I really like desintegrate!!
  • madnitezzmadnitezz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    Teleport in > Icy Terrain with Icy Vein, LOL at all those frozen meats.
  • raydrootraydroot Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 110 Arc User
    Disintegration!
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    I will try to hold off just to get that last shot in that results in a big bad dragon or demon vaporizing into green smoke....Don't act like you don't do it as well....lol
  • ultradd#1718 ultradd Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I wait last second to bowling ball them personally. Their death animation looks like they died to that :smile:
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    Shard is (was) fun but it's useless now
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • godsblade#8271 godsblade Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    the one that chokes the snot out of them, then hit them with a the underhanded stun, disintegrate....

so its choke, freeze, obliterate...very fun.

Rolen
  • zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    *yawns*

Repel when gwf tries to use IBS ofc.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• dakwa1dakwa1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Putting at least 3 points each, into feats that boost your chill and ray of enfeabelment/steal time, then hitting a group with Ice cloud, and ray of enfeabelment, works wonders! Then follow that with disintegrate, is just what the doctor ordered.
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh