test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lvl 70 DC Looking for Help

I'm a mediocre, level 70 haste/healing DC that still uses level 60 Draconic Templar armor. I do this primarily because better armor is generally only available from epic-level dungeons and I don't have many gamer friends who are particularly tolerant of someone tagging along on their dungeon runs, acting as little more than window dressing. I'm considering switching over to the Black Ice set but it's actually pretty comparable to the Draconic Templar set with it's only real advantage being a sizable HP boost. From what I recall it has an equally strong power loss (comparatively) so for now I've stuck with what I have.

What I'm hoping for are some kind souls who'll let me hitch a ride on their gaming cart for some much needed seal/equipment farming, with the understanding that I may not necessarily bring anything substantial to the party. If there are any good samaritans out there please post here or send me a PM on Xbox Live. I'd certainly be grateful.

Gamertag: Arns Wrath

Comments

• ultimatebladerv1ultimatebladerv1 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Did anyone get to you? If not, I was using the Illyanbruen armor set for Sharandar until I joined my guild and went pugging. Then I earned seals in my guild to help my alt. Maybe you could try something like that.
  • maeljinincarnamaeljinincarna Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2016

Did anyone get to you? If not, I was using the Illyanbruen armor set for Sharandar until I joined my guild and went pugging.

Is that the armor that you can actually buy from the Sharandar hub? If it is then I think I already looked into it and the Black Ice set is better (or fairly comparable). Regardless, it's a moot point now since a few of my pre-existing gamer friends took me on some Lostmauth runs, getting me most of the Alliance Restoration set. In the process I learned that I'm not too shabby a haste cleric.
  • ultimatebladerv1ultimatebladerv1 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Ok, glad you got help.
  • dillgosensdillgosens Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Need a guild?
  • thornfilledrosethornfilledrose Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Guild name: UnderCutters
    Guild Leader: Lord Jonesey & RandyDevil
    Guild Contact: ThornFilledRose or SmAshley3481
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes
    Current Guild Size: ACTIVE!
    Guild Type: Focus on PvE, guild advancement, market trading, we have a few members that have an interest in PvP as well, but it is not a main focus
    Guild Peak Time Zones: We have members from all over, From the West coast of America to UK

We are a new and very fast growing guild, however our leadership team is well known for their level of in-game knowledge and team play.

We are an 18+ mature guild. Welcome to both men and women. We are looking for active players that are already level 70, and ready to dungeon. We do have a feeder guild available for those 60-70 level players for use as a meet and greet, and that need help getting to where they need to be to join the main guild.

We ask from each member a minimal amount for coffer contribution and helpful/cooperative team play dependent on your availability to play on a daily basis. Any additional contributions are much appreciated.

You are required to treat other guildies with respect. Those instigating drama will not be tolerated. Those having fun with friends, will be welcomed and appreciated.

In return for your hard work to help our team grow, we offer: loads of helpful information, regularly run activities such as t2, t1, demogorgon (epic & regular), Tiamat, campaign dailies; we also offer prize give-aways for member participation in in-guild contests and events. Our Leadership team is also very active in the trade houses, and markets of the game.

We have a large group of people from all walks of life to socialize with. (don't like the direction one party chat is going, then hop into another) You are sure to find what your looking for by joining the Undercutters.

For SmartPhone users, we also keep in contact daily with each-other outside of the game via our KiK channel. More information about that given after reaching member status. And we are currently working to upgrade our website.

Please contact either myself: ThornFilledRose, or SmAshley3481 via xbox one message. You must have a mic, as we will then invite you to a party chat, and see if Undercutters is a good fit for you.
  • draco16#8040 draco16 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Hello the Draconic brotherhood will be happy to take you in and work with you . We are a level 5 guild with boon plot and we ask for small weekly contributions so we can upgrade the guild for everyone of our members. Contact me at one of my toons below.
    The Draconic Brotherhood GH 20
    Escape the Ordinary GH 20

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF