test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need Help with GF re-spec

I was wondering if my fellow GF's would like to help me with a re-spec. I want to be a more viable class in epic dungeons and skirmishes. As I am now I'm not too viable anywhere. How should I build my GF to better assist with buffs/debuffs and tanking? I do plan on a complete reroll, but will more than likely need better equipment as well, but for now I'm focusing on the build. Any constructive help would be wonderful. Thanks
GF LVL 70-Turanga Leela

Comments

• Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User

I was wondering if my fellow GF's would like to help me with a re-spec. I want to be a more viable class in epic dungeons and skirmishes. As I am now I'm not too viable anywhere. How should I build my GF to better assist with buffs/debuffs and tanking? I do plan on a complete reroll, but will more than likely need better equipment as well, but for now I'm focusing on the build. Any constructive help would be wonderful. Thanks

I enjoy Swordmaster and Conquer tree. I put out good DPS, Debuff and Buff Team and stack defense, armor penetration and recovery. Steel Defense is a must running dungeons without a paladin and look into using a companion with bonding runestones versus a Ioun stone. I can clear all content easily in solo play and tanking dungeons still a blast. Message me sometime on here or XBL. Also take a look at this guide, @rockstargfu we both share similar ideals and he has it already laid out for you.

Stacking Defense for your Into the Fray encounter is the single most important role of a GF besides a shield up.
    http://mmominds.com/2015/11/04/xbox-mod-7-tanking-like-a-rockstar-gf-swordmaster/
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    @zman81420

Whats your GT i wouldn't mind runnin my alts with you, best thing for MMOs is keeping an open mind so im curious to see how we differ and why.

Mines same as user name if you wanna msg me on Live
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User

@zman81420

Whats your GT i wouldn't mind runnin my alts with you, best thing for MMOs is keeping an open mind so im curious to see how we differ and why.

Mines same as user name if you wanna msg me on Live

sounds good! Unfortunately I only have time for one character and that will be lessened when baby #2 arrives beginning of March :D
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    @zman81420

Ill run my GWF with you, most suprising 1800 gwf ull meet lol