test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Denial recruiting new members (Updated)

azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
Hi everyone.
DENIAL is recruiting, and we have changed some of our requirements and Stronghold policy. We currently have Guildhall rank 14, Wizard's Workshop, Stable, and Barracks boon structures rank 6, going to 7 soon (power/armorpen/defense/hp/potions/incoming healing/mount speed/etc)
We are an old guild, and we have been around since the game was first released. We have always been a reference in fair play and pvp. However, we also play both PvE and PvP.
We hunt the four dragons every weekend, we farm elol, shores, and also siege and pvp.

Our new requirements:
-3000 IL
-18 years old or more, microphone.
-Mature, and willing to play for the team, open minded to suggestions and improvements.
-fee entrance of 200k AD + Stronghold started pack toward influence.

As you have seen, we have decreased the IL requirement a little bit. This is because we believe in the new generation of players. As long as you comply with the rules above, and show improvement and dedication toward making your character and the guild better, we have a place for you.
That said, you also must comply with the Stronghold requirements:

-60K AD donation every week. We don't have a fee, but instead we have a fix donation that is very reasonable to all players considering how much AD you can refine in a week. It is expected that an active player will have enough to cover the weekly donation and still save AD for self improvements.
-400 influence from Heroic every time you play also.
-Watch for the coffer's demands, and work in help getting the resources every time it is possible.

If you meet the requirements above, and you think you could add up to this guild, send the leaders and recruiters a message in game or through xbox live.

Thank you,

Gannicus.
Gannicus GWF PvP
DENIAL
Post edited by azuosed89 on

Comments

• hanothhanoth Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I've been in Denial since a few days before the drop of Mod 7 and its by far the best Guild I've been in. The guys are friendly, welcoming and knowledgable and you game will certainly improve my being a part of us.

Joining Denial is about proving you have the potential to be the best not about donating large chunks to the Guild coffer. If you want to be amongst other players who proved they were top tier then apply.
  • azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    Thank you Hanoth;).

In about 2 days we will have our first boon (armor pen, and defense if you don't like HP).
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • orleyorley Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    As PvP scentric player I'm really interested in you guys. I'm new and on the levelling wagon. 42 Guardian. Gamer tag AtomeXBOX ign Atome
    edited December 2015

I intend this to keep as a recruiting post, not a DENIAL feedback thread.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
    orley said:

As PvP scentric player I'm really interested in you guys. I'm new and on the levelling wagon. 42 Guardian. Gamer tag AtomeXBOX ign Atome

Hi brother, if you meet the requirements, feel free to message me or one of the rank 5/6 of the guild. I have been a bit busy with family and stuff, so if I don't respond right the way there are others who can check you out
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
    azuosed89 said:

orley said:

Hi brother, if you meet the requirements, feel free to message me or one of the rank 5/6 of the guild. I have been a bit busy with family and stuff, so if I don't respond right the way there are others who can check you out
    Unfortunately as I'm still levelling I don't meet your gear requirements, everything else but this.
    orley said:

azuosed89 said:

orley said:

Unfortunately as I'm still levelling I don't meet your gear requirements, everything else but this.
    New blood is what keeps this game going. When you meet the requirements and level feel free to send us a message!
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
    Great, will do, Thanks.
    Just an update. we already got our armor penetration boon.
    There might be changes in the AD donation system very soon, and maybe recruitment try outs for more simplicity. We might be running out of spots soon too.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • soakingupsoakingup Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Liked the guild but was kicked...
    Post edited by soakingup on
    Update: We got new rooms after a guild clean up of inactivity members. Don't miss the chance.
    We also changed the AD and ranking up and recruiting system. I edited those on the first post.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
    Armor pen boon and hp boon is at rank 4 right now (2000 armor pen and 9600 HP). We are ready to go to guildhall, and then we will be upgrading these boons even further.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
    edited January 2016
    Our guild hall is rank 10, and our armor pen/defense boon is fully upgraded to rank 5. (3000 armor pen). We are almost upgrading the HP boon also. We are probably going to go power boon at rank 13.
    Still accepting members.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
    Our hp boon is finally upgraded to rank 5.
    We have changed our requirements to adapt to the current state of the game!
    Hit us up if you are interested.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • wolfskinsamwolfskinsam Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi there. Have your requirements changed? My brother and I are 2.7k and 3.1k, respectively, GWF's and are looking to be a part of a new guild, as our old guild has, pretty much, left the game/not as interested in building what we have. We are both active, though I'm on more often, and understand that it takes real investment to build a guild (we've been trying, just the two of us, to invest in our stronghold, but that's a hard row to hoe). There are a couple other guys that we play with, though I don't know when/if they'll ever be able to meet your requirements for contribution. I'm just putting out feelers at this point, but wanted to touch base with you.

Thanks!

Hi there. Have your requirements changed? My brother and I are 2.7k and 3.1k, respectively, GWF's and are looking to be a part of a new guild, as our old guild has, pretty much, left the game/not as interested in building what we have. We are both active, though I'm on more often, and understand that it takes real investment to build a guild (we've been trying, just the two of us, to invest in our stronghold, but that's a hard row to hoe). There are a couple other guys that we play with, though I don't know when/if they'll ever be able to meet your requirements for contribution. I'm just putting out feelers at this point, but wanted to touch base with you.

Thanks!

Hi man. It has been a while I haven't updated this post.
    The guild is almost full. so our requirements changed (3k IL, though we can make certain exceptions). there is a small entry fee because our guild hall is >14, and we have power/defense/armor pen/incoming healing/hit points/mount speed/xp bonus/potion all rank 6, and we working toward to make them rank 7.
    the entry fee is 200k AD + a started pack directioned to influence or other resource the guild is currently in need.

If you have any questions, message Elensar @ I Bloodshot I. he is the other rank 7, and more active than I am right now!
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
    Update. Guildhall >14. Barracks/Wizard's workshop/ and Stable boons all rank 6.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    No wonder it is not fun playing you guys in PvP ;) Good work on the upgrades.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies