test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Free BAG OF HOLDING if you help me start my guild.

I'd like to start a guild and looking for 4 players with unguilded characters to help me. In return, I'm giving a free bag to each. You'll be removed once the guild is established so there's no obligation beyond the initial signing.

Xbox One: malady@cadavertaffy

Comments

• Options
    xnoskillsxxxnoskillsxx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Still need help?
  • Options
    steve#8800 steve Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yes, but I need four people. I tried advertising in chat but no response. Once the guild's established it'll be easy to recruit. It's setting it up that's difficult.
  • Options
    dreadvenemousdreadvenemous Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Steve, I'm done for the evening, but add GT Dread Venomous to your list. See if we can catch each other online tomorrow. I'll fill one slot for you with one of my alts and get some of the players from my guild to help.

Having said that, you're in for a hard slog - you're going to be better off building up a core group of players you run with often and having them as the nucleus of your guild than you will be trying to start a guild and then recruit randomly.

I'm not saying it is impossible, but it will be really hard. Maybe you should join another guild, make some close friends, and then split off with your buddies when you're ready to build something of your own.

If you've got any questions or just want to bounce ideas around, message me.
  • Options
    I appreciate the help. I understand the challenges but I'd prefer to make the attempt. I prefer the power to chart my own course and always have. ;)
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Post a time to meet at the guild registrar in PE. If enough people read this thread and are available, that might hit your goal. I'd meet with an alt and I don't want a bag or anything else.

Many of us have chat off/reduced due the spammers. I, for example, only pay attention to guild and tells in most zones.
  • Options
    dreadvenemousdreadvenemous Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    I should also have mentioned - no bag required to help you. Thanks to Zephyriah for saying so, so that I would clarify lol
  • Options
    Happy holidays to all of you. My gamer tag is CadaverTaffy. Add me and when you're ready, I am. :)
  • Options
    kefratharkefrathar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    If you still need help, I have a free character that can join. Rathar Issmuss.
    Rathar Issmuss - OP
    Kellendros - CW
    Licasia Fey-Branche - DC
  • Options
    richard#6899 richard Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I could use a bag. Leave message at ringvelski. Thanks