test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Next major patch issues you want addressed?

reposterzreposterz Member Posts: 293 Arc User
Hi guys, just wondering what you guys want addressed in the next major patch for Neverwinter?

1. Old dungeons
2. Hopefully a revamp of the current items and previous items collection data.
3. A redo of campaign requirements, making it easier to get the final boons.
4. A new character class?

This are some things I am thinking of, if you have any other suggestions just say it out on this thread and see how it goes.

Comments

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Solo Play and small guild support. The fact that only certain players can have BIS is killing the game.

Fix the memory leaks. Use a better garbage collector
    Post edited by mynaam on
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• rivodus07rivodus07 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    For this game to stop crashing GPU'S like the Superclocked ones e.g the EVGA 980 gtx to sc+ card

I crash in combat all the time.
  • vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    +4000 armor penetration mount account wide at zen market

"fleets" aka star trek online

rework classess

rework pvp

druid
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Class balance (pvp)
    Rework or add more to the classes. Like new paths.

Add real ways to earn AD so we can afford the 3-10m AD mounts and the companion upgrades etc.
    Not talking about making a few thousand AD from farming the HAMSTER out of boring skirmshes and dungeons everyday.

Add good and difficult dungeons that takes more than 10 min to finish. Like CN back in the days. With real loot that is BiS and BoE. Not minidungeons like eLoL that you can pull everything and kill all within minutes.

Lame HAMSTER dungeons and To many Dragons should be the new name of the game.
    Game is getting really boring.

Actually I want to know if its worth spending more time in it. Who is replacing GentlemanCrush? Didnt he do most of the class/power coding?

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    We did get help from the Refugee Recruitment quest from the SH Builder which rewards double minor coffer vouchers for AD, Tyranny Treasures, & Surplus Equipment.
    mynaam said:

Solo Play and small guild support. The fact that only certain players can have BIS is killing the game.

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User

We did get help from the Refugee Recruitment quest from the SH Builder which rewards double minor coffer vouchers for AD, Tyranny Treasures, & Surplus Equipment.

mynaam said:

That will not help any small guild get to guild level 8. We need a system that helps in the longterm not short term bribes
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)