test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Change of platform

ibarenasibarenas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
I've been using steam to play this game since always, is there a way to open the game without it? because steam is consuming resources of my pc that i really need to be able to play with a decent framerate

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    ibarenas said:

I've been using steam to play this game since always, is there a way to open the game without it? because steam is consuming resources of my pc that i really need to be able to play with a decent framerate

you can execute the game without steam.
    i guess you just have to type in the search bar of windows: neverwinter
  • Options
    ibarenasibarenas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    rayrdan said:

ibarenas said:

you can execute the game without steam.
    i guess you just have to type in the search bar of windows: neverwinter
    i tried but still open steam before the launcher
  • Options
    pricetagcloudpricetagcloud Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Steam's a bit tricky, but what you should be able to do is navigate to the folder where neverwinter is located then start the .exe file. (I started utilizing Steam, then crazy happened and I redownloaded neverwinter through Arc, hated the launcher, and did the above and for some reason this helped me bypass the Arc Launcher, and open Neverwinter directly.) May or may not work with Steam.
    SW: Callisto Shedevil. Soul Binder Temptation 16.1k GS
    GUILD: ~Myrmidons~

Would Love to party up with people for pretty much anything!