test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How many level 70 shirt/pants sets in module 8?

ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
edited December 2015 in The Library
Hi, fellow wizards. I'm a returning player who was off for a break during module 4. And after coming back, I saw so many things have been changed. Now one of the questions I would like to figure out is shirt/pants set. So after some investigations, I found that there seem to be two sets being used among level 70 players:
  • "Gemmed Exquisite Elemental" set
  • "Drowcraft" set
Is that all? If so, which one is more popular?

Best Answers

• Options
    tamsirlidiantamsirlidian Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2015 Answer ✓
    Maybe some with Mastercraft but apparently the requirement for it are over the charts, so better forget. So far Gemmed is best in PVE, Drowcraft apparently is better in PVP. Though the drowcraft is a nice alternative if you're gearing up
  • Options
    adriaen666adriaen666 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    @ianthewizard2012 Masterwork is a high-level profession tasks available after your guild's Stronghold gets to level 12 rank.
  • Options
    defiantone99defiantone99 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6,634 Arc User
    Answer ✓

Ya, some people are calling Masterwork "Mastercraft". But it is technically Masterwork.

I see. Is it for crafting pvp equipments?
    PVP gear, PVE gear, the MAIN currency for Stronghold Weapons.

Answers

• Options
    edited December 2015

Maybe some with Mastercraft but apparently the requirement for it are over the charts, so better forget. So far Gemmed is best in PVE, Drowcraft apparently is better in PVP. Though the drowcraft is a nice alternative if you're gearing up

Thanks. Does the healing effect of Drowcraft set only heal allies? Or it also heals wearers?

Are there image previews of the "Mastercraft" set? I can't find it on AH or on the wiki.
  • Options
    smulchsmulch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 625 Arc User
    Where did you see masterwork shirts?
  • Options
    edited December 2015

You can preview any gear now by right-clicking on its tooltip in the collections page, but there are no MW pants or shirts. Drowcraft is supposed to heal allies, but I am not sure it works.

Sorry for the confusion. I mean I would like to see what stats/bonus the Masterwork stuff provides.

And since you mentioned that there are no Masterwork shirts and pants, could you please explain what "Masterwork" is?
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    (double post) (btw, how do I delete my own posts?)
  • Options

@ianthewizard2012 Masterwork is a high-level profession tasks available after your guild's Stronghold gets to level 12 rank.

Thanks. In regards to the usefulness of Stronghold, my guild is a very small one which only has six members and I'm currently the only active one. lol. Is doing Stronghold help me a lot? I do pvp sometimes.
  • Options

Ya, some people are calling Masterwork "Mastercraft". But it is technically Masterwork.

• Options

PVP gear, PVE gear, the MAIN currency for Stronghold Weapons.
    Thank you.