test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New module and bugged skills

windquakewindquake Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 134 Arc User
Thanks for awesome new module without fixing single skill. Since it look likes that you don't even know about them (even though there were a lot of topic about it, yet without any response from mods) then I will take my time and write some of them once again.

Dust to dust

Under effect of tyranical threat it give you ZERO AP back even though you lose all your sparks. (So either fix it or make it like that your combat won't end till your effect of TT is gonne this way you wont lose sparks and you wont lost your AP)

All-consuming curse
(expect the fact that dmg is srsly low and is even lower since all of our skills will consume most of curses) This effect take 1 sec to take effect "delay" if you crit again in this one sec it will "reapply" the dot and the "delay" is moved. So basically if your crit 5 times in row-this will do zero dmg till your 2 noncrit spells. I must say this class feature is kinda...idk what to say..CW has class feature that is 2nd or 3rd in their dmg,yet this one does like 120-150k dmg out of 10-15mil dmg...(Fix this or make it so that if you crit and there is lesser curse already then all dmg will be either "stack" or cause instant dmg of remaining dmg).

Soul puppet
Never crit.......NEVER CRIT!!! Also soul puppet in Fury wont stack creeping dot even though it is necrotic dmg...

Immolation spirits
"attack your foe for 15 second..NOT"It take 5-7 sec for them to summon and "watch" enemy. So they are only attacking for about 9-10 sec depending on server lags. (Fix it or increase the time how long will they be up- not just rewrite text to 10 sec.......)

Soul scorch
The bonus "curse" effect sometimes wont deal all dmg. Even under effect of Tyranical out of 5 spells there are some times that it will miss like 2-9 ticks (maybe server lags but....lol)

Lostmauth set bonus
Dosn't proc almost on any warlock skills. Expect the at-will and some more it wont proc on our main skills like Dredtheft- I ask why? IT does proc on most HR "fast attacking" abilities, it even proc MULTIPLE times on GWF weapon mastery and making it for them to be a TOP dmg doing more then weapon mastery itself. They even got like 100+% dmg boost from self buffs that does apply to this effect so instead of 15k dmg from weapon dmg + power bonus it does like 50-80k dmg for them, yet warlock has zero of those sort of selfbuffs our critical is even LESS then their because we have again zero of those selfbuffs and yet it won't proc on our best skill? I wouldn't mind this if we had some usefull class feature like GWF but cmon... one that give us 1-80% ap (mostly not more then 50% because gwf kill everything way too fast) OR it give us ZERO AP because of TT bug. And second one that does 800dmg 4 times in 5 sec after crit BUT only when you DON'T crit after your crit....
Some love to us SW would be nice. If your skill in programming is not so high to fix those kind of bugs then REWORK THEM...

Comments

• Options
    Soul Scorch give zero AP since skill release- would like some fix to that....
  • Options
    UP - still no response on a year bugged skills?
  • Options
    nr1faustnr1faust Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    I know you don't want to hear this. But the class is FUBAR.
    The hard truth is— you can better roll an other class.
    It will not be changes anytime soon.
  • Options
    Reposting up since new patch and not single thing fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the souls scorch giving zero ap is srsly annoying not even talking about bugged aura of courage which doesnt apply on anything else then our at-will ...........
  • Options
    skippylivesskippylives Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    but the mods do think it is worth the devs time to "fix" some old set gear that makes some SWs actually useful .... meanwhile all the broken things remain ignored.

The only reason I used ACC was for the Parting Blasphemy combo (which now damages us not the mobs) so its kind o f instult to injury that neither parts of the combo correctly work. I need to test if the crit sev bonus from the offhand for ACC actually works. I somehow doubt it.

Its like they thought lets make another spell caster so CW isn't the only one. and then afterward they thought better of it but didn't bother to tell anyone...

• Options
    skippylivesskippylives Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    The Parting Blashpemy bug is here - http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1209067
    no mods seemed to want to pass it on to devs either... I tried opening a ticket ingame and it just seemed to disappear.
    SW seems to be a black hole unless someone cries we are too powerful then it seems they are all too happy to act.