test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

50% off 3*Ruby pack not working

My 50% off for my 3*Ruby pack isn't working. I hit level 70 last night and tried it then, and tried when I woke up thismorning. I think it has to do with the Tymora thing? What should I do. I bought Zen specifically for this coupon and it only lasts 24 hours.
Vix - Trickster Rogue
Dot - Great Weapon Fighter

Comments

• ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    You have to have the normal amount of Zen of the item to use the coupon then click on the pack and use your coupon. Simple enough. :p
  • dawson#1142 dawson Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I now have 2100 Zen but it still doesn't allow me to use my coupon. The item regular is 2000 and should be 1000 with my 50%. It's just simply not registering the coupon as working for that item

Vix - Trickster Rogue
    Dot - Great Weapon Fighter
  • cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    Make sure you withdraw all of your Zen into your personal character.
  • superjellybabysuperjellybaby Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Its a bug. happened to me last time with the same event. customer service also will not help you
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Anytime there are bonus items in a Zen store purchase, it counts as a sale item and cannot be discounted until the bonus item sale ends. Tymorra is a consistent one, but if PC is any indication there are others.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I now have this same issue and I`m not happy about it, I just managed to get my 1st Alt to level 70 and it refuses to let me use the coupon (which I was actually looking forward to I might add). There is not even an option to select the coupon from my inventory when attempting to buy Blood Rubies.

As previous poster mentioned it may be to do with the Tymora thing... Not happy :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • wmadosswmadoss Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2015

You have to have the normal amount of Zen of the item to use the coupon then click on the pack and use your coupon. Simple enough. :p

Actually you dont you only have to have the amount needed after the coupon is applied.
    But since this is because of the tymora event you are out of luck (the rubypack contain 40 favors thats why it doesnt work)
    I also tried to use the coupon but no.
  • mrwupazzmrwupazz Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    wish i would have read this post first, i wouldn't have opened the chest you get for getting lvl 70