test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Level requirement for enchantments--??

solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
I just tried domination with my lvl 20 DC, cause i thought it would be fun, there was this OP with brutal enchantment lvl 12, omg my lvl 70 cw 2.5 gs has no lvl 12 enchants and this lvl 20 newb has one.
In others MMO i have played that have gems or items incrusted in weapons or armors they all have a level requirement so it gives a better balance of gameplay.

Comments

• Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Meh.. pvp at all levels is screwed..

BTW, how long did you wait in a queue to get that much where he was trolling anyways?

that goes to show pvp state atm.

• Options
    solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User

Meh.. pvp at all levels is screwed..

BTW, how long did you wait in a queue to get that much where he was trolling anyways?

that goes to show pvp state atm.

After 5 mins of waiting i got inside the instance, i thought it would be longer tho
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    ...we've suggested this multiple times - without any reaction so far.

So, by all means keep going, but don't expect change - nice and fair as it'd be.

But there's apparently too many self-claimed "PvP-Pros" who gotta get their superb Kill/Death-Ratio by lamely ROLFstomping real Lvl 20ies with their endgame-geared twinks... ...and apparently C either doesn't care, or even deliberately looks the other way, because they fear these chars' players would decide to move on if they'd be forced into a somewhat fair competition. And I strongly suspect some of these players will also be found among the big spenders - you CAN buy power in this game...
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    ...and where's the fun in that?

I mean, challenge = 0. Sense of achievement = 0. And for a normal, sane person no satisfaction, hence. I'd rather visit some HAMSTER sites, that'd give more satisfaction. AND cause nobody to quit and never again enter PvP out of frustration.

Even the basic knowledge of class mechanics, class capabilities, and class interactions in PvP already gives a great advantage to the experienced player...

...those that really enjoy this must either be in a truly sorry state of mind, especially when consider that you can get just that thing - stomping over your opponents - in PvE 24/7. Nooo! I want REAL tears. Also PvP suxx here and I'm duh PWNR!!! And got the KDR to prove it to me 1337 PWNR friends / guildmates... (...when I'm 70, and lying to them that I did all that in 70 PvP).

...IMHO this is the sickest aspect of this game.