test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I don't want this game to die but....

Why add more ridiculous stuff if other things are in need of balance. Learn from other mmos that have suceeded in this. Plus I really would love to play something else than domination. Gauntlgrym is the same but with more nodes. How about something like a team king of the hill where 2 teams fight for one node that keeps moving to different locations. But where traps are involved idk. I really love the game and it's so addictive I just wish they would fix things asap before adding more and when they do add more I really want new awesome things that don't break the game. I wanna hear other game modes that you'd think would be amazing for neverwinter pvp/pve. Don't be afraid to comment your thoughts and feelings about the brokenness of the game too. Long live neverwinter

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Did you see the thread on stamina and action point drain glyphs? Whilst more maps are good the actual mechanics of pvp, especially between the 'haves' and 'have nots' are going to become so divisive that it's going to implode.

Good pvp is about a 'fair fight' that tests skill, knowledge and build choices. We are moving ever further away from this principle to a position where fairness quite simply is absent - it's already more than halfway gone.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    How about adding new DOM MAPS for a change, instead of items that ruin PVP. Just a thought. :|
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    beastpro#5299 beastpro Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    I don't PvP that much, at all, but I think that there should be specific classes that you have to choose from, like in Call of Duty. That way everyone has the same basic gear and it is a fair fight, and it all comes down to skill.

HOWEVER, this would do away with the elitist perspective many people have if they can't have 2k Item Level over someone, or use the cheese class powers etc. I am not hating on them, if they choose to spend boo koo bucks to be the best PvPer then by all means go ahead.

Maybe have the normal PvP like it is now, and then the one I mentioned with only specific gear/powers that can be used. That would make PvP more fun and challenging I think.
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User

I don't PvP that much, at all, but I think that there should be specific classes that you have to choose from, like in Call of Duty. That way everyone has the same basic gear and it is a fair fight, and it all comes down to skill.

HOWEVER, this would do away with the elitist perspective many people have if they can't have 2k Item Level over someone, or use the cheese class powers etc. I am not hating on them, if they choose to spend boo koo bucks to be the best PvPer then by all means go ahead.

Maybe have the normal PvP like it is now, and then the one I mentioned with only specific gear/powers that can be used. That would make PvP more fun and challenging I think.

Or like in COD, have a Bare Bones Q. Your class with the basics, game on.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    roxas#2624 roxas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    null
    Yesssss that would be amazing
  • Options
    shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I'd be great to have a server where everything is free and instant (Rank 12s and Mythic Artifacts) so we can test builds. It's unrealistically expensive to test builds for classes. I have about 7 builds I want to try for the paladin, but I don't buy zen because of the prices.

Side note. I just turned on Warframe and there's a Thank You letter to the players from the dev team for sticking around on the game and for player's patients. What a difference. Small things like this that cost $0 make a difference when communities of people are dropping cash down all the time.

xboxdvr.com/gamer/I%20Eat%20Civics/screenshot/3406731
    Node Troll
  • Options
    s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User

Why add more ridiculous stuff if other things are in need of balance. Learn from other mmos that have suceeded in this. Plus I really would love to play something else than domination. Gauntlgrym is the same but with more nodes. How about something like a team king of the hill where 2 teams fight for one node that keeps moving to different locations. But where traps are involved idk. I really love the game and it's so addictive I just wish they would fix things asap before adding more and when they do add more I really want new awesome things that don't break the game. I wanna hear other game modes that you'd think would be amazing for neverwinter pvp/pve. Don't be afraid to comment your thoughts and feelings about the brokenness of the game too. Long live neverwinter

the devs is not gonna fix those issues and in fact the devs is trying to milk as much $$ from this game as possible that's why they expedite the update for xb1 way too fast compare to the pc version. PC players have been complaining about the glyphs and ring for a long time till they switch to the xb1. i have a feeling that xb1 player base will decrease just like the pc side too when the new rings come out.
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter