test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HEs not giving reward

sellolk771sellolk771 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
Hi, I've tried to do some HEs in Drowned Shore in order to get Drowned Weapon on my alt and after the patch, after the raised CD of the crabs and the increased drop rate from other HEs , I tried to do some encounters to get motes.

Merchant in Distress spawned two times and, after completing it, doesn't give any reward. Not the mote, but no kind of reward. I don't know if this issue is extended to all encounters, but it's a shame that you can't get BIS gear due to broken encounters.
Scarecrow

Comments

• Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    Well it's cryptic, what did you expected? no bugs? that is NOT an option here
  • Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    ya that merchant HE on the drowned short has been broke since launch of mod 6...they have had bigger fish to fry I'm guessing and hasn't been worth looking at. and as for the drop rates...must have been extremely slight increase to the drop rate. and the cost in bars to get 100% drop rate for 4 HEs is just flat out ridiculous.
  • Options
    tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User

Hi, I've tried to do some HEs in Drowned Shore in order to get Drowned Weapon on my alt and after the patch, after the raised CD of the crabs and the increased drop rate from other HEs , I tried to do some encounters to get motes.

Merchant in Distress spawned two times and, after completing it, doesn't give any reward. Not the mote, but no kind of reward. I don't know if this issue is extended to all encounters, but it's a shame that you can't get BIS gear due to broken encounters.

^^ THIS

Merchant in Distress has NEVER EVER given a reward. Probably "2 minutes" of coding to fix this problem.
  • Options
    ladyfalconcloakladyfalconcloak Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    When I first plowed through Drowned Shores (several months ago), MID gave rewards just like all the rest of the HEs did. Now that I'm attempting the Weapons of Water quest, however, I'm getting exactly NOTHING from it (still get rewards from the others).

And I agree that it's not really worth the trade bars to buy 2(total) hours of 100% drop rate. At the rate it takes HEs to spawn, you'd be lucky to get 10 motes. If MID would reward like it should, you would likely get 20-24 motes per wand (which would be a much more reasonable thing to spend trade bars on).
  • Options
    sommolordakkarinsommolordakkarin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
    I have the same problem but with every HE, no matter in what map.
    Demonic HE? Won, no reward
    HE in WOD? Won, no reward
    HE everywhere? Won, no reward.......
    I don't know if i am just wasting my time.
    I've opened a ticket but no answer yet.