test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

3000 il bubble pally looking for a new home

I am an active experienced player who has been playing Neverwinter since day one, I am currently looking for a guild that treats it members with respect and understands that we all have a life outside of the game! LOL I am interested in joining a guild that is focused on dragon flight runs and stronghold he farming, ELOL farming and t2 daily seal runs, I am running with full elemental elven gear Trans terror and Trans negation, rank 9s in every slot full recovery ap gain justice build with splash of light. I am so tired of childish guilds and am seeking an active mature group of adults that are serious when playing and know there roles in PVE content. Am currently seeking at least LV 4 stronghold. With marketplace, I currently have 20 dragon fangs and 20000 guild marks I donate regularly. Please contact me with message in forum and I will give my gamer tag at that point. Thank you and Good luck to all.

Comments

• zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Hello Nightranger,

I can say we fulfill all of the above requirements. Give the link bellow a read and let me know what you think. My GT z man 81420 Hope to hear back from you.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1206633/cold-blooded-recruiting-mature-18-casual-and-active-players-with-no-til-requirements
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • keruptxxkeruptxx Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    Youd be happy with our guild. If you decide to start using party chat let me know

Gamer tag Kerupt Shunn

Kerupt [The Legendary Outlaws]
    - Leader
    - CW Class Officer

XBOX GAMER TAG: Kerupt Shunn
  • nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    After careful consideration I have decided to take my talents to Cold Blooded! LOL! I want to thank you Zman, from day one this guild has welcomed me with open arms, I felt accepted and appreciated from that start like I had been with you guys from day one! Everyone is helpful and willing to do everything to make the game great! Top notch awesome guild! If anyone reading this needs a new home or has never been part of a guild then Cold Blooded is for you.

After careful consideration I have decided to take my talents to Cold Blooded! LOL! I want to thank you Zman, from day one this guild has welcomed me with open arms, I felt accepted and appreciated from that start like I had been with you guys from day one! Everyone is helpful and willing to do everything to make the game great! Top notch awesome guild! If anyone reading this needs a new home or has never been part of a guild then Cold Blooded is for you.

Thanks for joining and glad I was in the right place at the right time. Good times ahead.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • natansgnatansg Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    null

Top notch bubble pally with a legit haste healer alt!!
  • nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Thx guys! Cold Blooded is a great guild, anybody looking to join a great group of people focused on helping others pm me @True Shepherd or contact @zman81420 we will be looking forward to hearing from you. Yes Z good times ahead! Thanks for the kind words Brakko!
    natansg said:

null

Top notch bubble pally with a legit haste healer alt!!

+1 THAT

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS