test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

We need better info when stuff happens

nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
I really want one of those sentinent cube companions but I honestly wasn't even aware they are giving out codes.

Anyone who knows me knows that I always donate when it goes for kids, kids hospitals, kids charity and the likes.

Would be nice if the team could post in the official forums in the news section maybe, the events posted there, most of them are shown in in game calendar anyways.

Is there still a chance to get one cube code, I'll gladly donate if it shall be.

If not, bummer.
The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(

Comments

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    +1
  • Options
    majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    So you "give to charity" and that entitles you to demand free stuff in return? Your a horrible person, make no doubt about that.
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    majik518 said:

So you "give to charity" and that entitles you to demand free stuff in return? Your a horrible person, make no doubt about that.

No, you got that wrong. Totally. I always give and it would be great to hear that here so I know it before its over like this one. Maybe I misplaced my words.

Oh btw don't offend me you don't know me at all. Thanks.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(