test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New bugs from Underdark

whyratwhyrat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
So, many changes; but also a few new issues crept in. Maybe some of these are working as designed? I'll post and find out.

1) Parting Blasphemy is now dealing damage to ME instead of the target? That's a depressing waste of feat points:

2) Lostmouth set when paired with Tyrannical Threat procs for 0 damage?

Comments

• Options
    pixxyleepixxylee Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    I have noticed the same bug with "Parting Blasphemy" on my character. I did a respect on my character to remove that feat.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Parting blasphemy?
    Most useless feat , deals no damage...and now seems to be a selfdestructive feature?
    Fits to the current state of the class.
    What about giving Warlocks bargain the ability to heal your opponent?
  • Options
    rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    I have just been told that parting blasphemy is a must have now...but seeing this im not sure.

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I tested it and did not find anything usefull
    run ACC and my crit is high enough, the damage was poor
    Must have? Why
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • Options
    skippylivesskippylives Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    did you submit as a bug and has there been a response back? I don't want to spend more $$$ on yet another respec if they are going to fix it.
  • Options
    I submitted a ticket. I hope they do something about it.
  • Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    well i have talked ingame to akro about an SW bug, and it was on mod 5, and so far, there're no fix, so that useless feat that no ones uses will keep like that for a very very long time
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    we talk about a feature that deals about....<1% damage overall
  • Options
    whyratwhyrat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    A feature that deals a small amount of damage, yes... but dealing damage to *yourself* instead of your target is pretty messed up.

I don't think it'd be correct to say we can ignore the small bugs just because there are bigger issues. This was working before Underdark launched; now it's broken. Highest priority? No. Worth mentioning and tracking? Yes.
  • Options
    btfdbtfd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    You worrying about 30-60 damage done to yourself? Take a look at TT hitting yourself and party members :D

We definately need the ability to curse team mates to proc creeping death to them :D

• Options
    edited December 2015
    sure it has to be fixed, but even if its fixed you will not feal any difference, it´s from no use, except they make that feat usefull
    atm it is non-existent for me ( like lots of other stuff from warlock )
  • Options
    aspa12aspa12 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    I have the same problem with tyrannical, all I get is zero's critical hits, now I also need to check what's happening with parting blasphemy. Great >_<
    Do we have any response about tt? I mean its out most important factor for our dps.
    Tried to raise a ticket or report the bug and I all I got was system notify try again later :/
    If you can't convince them confuse them.
  • Options
    From what I understand, TT isn't allowed to crit, so the 0's are WAI and an unnecessary visual.
  • Options
    I use parting blasphemy with ACC. i have one point in it and negation armor. damage to me is next to nothing but it ramps up negation nicely and procs my on damage taken abilities/boons.

I posted on it a while back and got crickets. opened a ticket and it just disappeared. now I hope they never fix it. I am going to see if it works with yeti companion's active next as I just got one.
  • Options
    and ya TT doesn't crit so lostmauths shouldn't do damage. i don't seem to get AP gain while TT is active. still seeing if it is everythong or jsut some encounter/at wills that don't give it. makes it hard to go without DC sigil.
  • Options
    martianmnhuntermartianmnhunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 236 Arc User

and ya TT doesn't crit so lostmauths shouldn't do damage. i don't seem to get AP gain while TT is active. still seeing if it is everythong or jsut some encounter/at wills that don't give it. makes it hard to go without DC sigil.

That's working as intended.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

I use parting blasphemy with ACC. i have one point in it and negation armor. damage to me is next to nothing but it ramps up negation nicely and procs my on damage taken abilities/boons.

I posted on it a while back and got crickets. opened a ticket and it just disappeared. now I hope they never fix it. I am going to see if it works with yeti companion's active next as I just got one.

that is creative, thy
    first time I can find anything good in that feat, that doesn´t deal any damage and is bugged on top
    seems to work with dread theft
    probably you can combine it with few points in vengefull curse from temptation? so getting hurt the attacker get´s cursed and you consume them building even more stacks
    so you have more variety to build stacks even without slotting ACC
  • Options
    I haven't tried with vengeful curse. in the ACT logs it says i am damaging me. so wonder if I would get the lesser curse on myself? lol.

several other boons have things that specify the attacker so i stay away from those as I don't want to hurt myself further.

• Options
    zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    This is my new favorite:

[Combat (Self)] You dodged your Feytouched Weapon.

That was the log, letter for letter.
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Nice we got a dodge? Looks like a Nija fix :)
    I will immidiately spend a retrainig token for that power

On PTR i can get up to 4 stacks from Negation by having 1 point in parting blasphemy by using Dradtheft without ACC can´t say what DT is consuming.... because no LC procs from vengefull curse
    using ACC I get more stacks --> LC procs and will get consumed by DT

Since no lesser curse will be triggered by Vengefull curse from getting hit by PB, it only will get into account by doing PVP, getting dotted f.e. etc

effect is
    1. you gain stacks from negation even without ACC by using dreadtheft and that´s a big issue since warlocks get bursted when fight is starting in no time heading to node
    2. you will get a benefit from eldrichs momentum definitely --> being hit you get 5% stamina, slotting ACC you proc lots of LC with DT, comsuming them procs PB and so your stamina bar is refilled about two times faster
    3. vengefull curse can do good on top in PVP since it triggers LC by getting hurt and so PB will proc more often, like a synergyeffect-->more curseconsum, more negation, more movement for templock and more sparks from curse also
    it will not do as good as ACC but sometimes its benefitail to slot shadowwalk
    4. can´t say if you also get "Helltouched" :) getting hit from PB

This one point , let´s call him Masochistic-point, can do good at least in PVP, and I will go on live server and spend another retraining token...:(
    Post edited by schietindebux on