test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dual Devotion Paladin The Highest DPS?

beastpro#5299 beastpro Member Posts: 125 Arc User
So, I don't know if it is a mistaken in the game or not. But I was running ELOL with 2 Devotion Paladins and during every fight I would lag like crazy, something like 5fps. But even with that, the enemies HP was dropping during the lag. So, my questions for discussion is: Is there something in game that makes dual Devotion lag the game and drain ENEMY HP?

Edit: Must add that I never lag in ELOL anymore, and had not prior or after running with Dual Devotion OP. So it was def. them causing it

Comments

• cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    Yes, it's a glitch where two bubbles enter a loop so the damage they take never happens. With the right feats and powers you can reflect this never-ending damage loop for crazy damage.
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Yup its a broken mechanic with the boon bounding oath and certain dailies etc. They give the damage back to the enemies for as much as they heal. It is very constant. If done correctly the room with lag to 1fps and melt even bosses in less than 10 seconds. It is insane.
  • s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    actually any devotion works for dps/lagging glitch. running etos with my guildies the other day and the pally rack up about about 120 million damages after we finish the last boss
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    @cactusjackter not the bubble pallys. This is a whole other level haha.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

It is a combo of Prism, Burning Guidance, Vow of Enmity, and Bond of Virtue. But on PC this week Prism is being nerfed, so it may reduce the effectiveness of the build.

It doesn't
    Take it from the builds author here, I tested it on preview :p
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    This seemed to be fixed when Strongholds dropped didn't it? I know what you are talking about and all the groups with two Pally's since SH dropped they haven't been anywhere near highest Dps, now they are next to the DC's with only around 8mil damage dealt in a T2 while,GWF ,HR, SW are up on the board ranging from 30mil to 160mil. :p
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    IDK GF + Pally is rather ridiculous. If I can educate myself on how to post xbox clips. I have a eToTs where I rack up 400 million in a run. Also if anyone can clue me in on how to export clips to post on here it would be greatly appreciated.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Post the link
    edited November 2015
    Lets be clear, the OP is referring to double devotion paladins (the healers), not double protection paladins or protection paladin+gf. What he is discussing is therefore completely different to what most people in the thread are discussing.
  • beastpro#5299 beastpro Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    @cactusjackter I am speaking of the Devotion Paladin (the heal one), not the Bubble Paladin. The Devotion Paladin's damage I speak of is far beyond anything I have seen. And I have seen the GF+Bubble @zman81420 mentions, this double Devotion blows that out of the water. It will destroy anything and cause 5fps at best. While running ELOL, this allowed us to beat Lostmauth(the dragon, not the entire dungeon) in 15secs flat, and we ran it multiple times simply so I could verify it was not my game itself lagging, but something they were doing.

@ltsmithneko We did this the day I posted this thread, so a good bit after SH has been released. So no, it is not fixed.
    edited November 2015
    Its fixed to some degree on pc now, but not fully.
    Post edited by thefabricant on
  • snoborder101snoborder101 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    That's just absurd
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • wmadosswmadoss Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    This is nerfed in the next patch on PC where burning guidance can only proc once a second so it was fun while it lasted.
    kuero21 said:

Post the link

I would be happy to message the clip over smartglass as I am not that smart and have not figured out how to xport from xbox dvr yet.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    edited December 2015
    I truly does need a nerf.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • beastpro#5299 beastpro Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    just view your xbox clip. Then copy/paste the url on here. Quick and easy way