test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Key-Ring Suggestion

kurtb88kurtb88 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 597 Arc User
Please add a Key-Ring Belt slot (slot number 8?) or a Key-Ring Item that sits in the inventory and stores all keys.
I have so many keys now, of different types, they take up almost an entire row of inventory space.

Pretty please ;)

Comments

• Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    "Keyring of Holding".

The janitor at my old high school had one. It held at least 200 keys.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    skatinskatin Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    +1000
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Even if tou have to buy a keyring from the zen market that will help
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User

Even a separate Key Tab in the inventory with as many slots as possible keys would work. It is very frustrating to have that many keys along with tons of kinds of RP.

AWESOME Idea! +1000

• Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User

It's their business model to sell you virtual bags for RL money, so no, i can safely say you're not gonna get a keyring.

Well no HAMSTER.

Still nice to think about.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Well it would be glorious if it happened. GLORIOUS!
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    We have waited for this for such a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. xD
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    All they have to do is make it so that e1 gets a key ring but it only holds 2 different kinds at first, after that you buy more in Zen shop xD I don't see what the big deal is, tired of all these keys rumbling around loosely in the bottom of my bag. :P
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    vaultfairyvaultfairy Member Posts: 67 Arc User

Even a separate Key Tab in the inventory with as many slots as possible keys would work. It is very frustrating to have that many keys along with tons of kinds of RP.

+1

The Gods smile at you for suggesting this.
  • Options
    sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2015

It's their business model to sell you virtual bags for RL money, so no, i can safely say you're not gonna get a keyring.

I can see business here too: 2 key slots for 50 zen (just an example). First buy unlocks key tab. Buy as many as you want. Profit.
    And the same type of tab for mounts. Profit.
    And best of all - maaaaany happy users.

• Options
    icyclassicyclass Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    They never made a mount tab, don't hold your breath for a key tab :tongue: