test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Valindra Set

drumweezerdrumweezer Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Hello, all! I just made a hunter ranger and have recently gotten him to lvl 70. I chose Stormwarden, and I'm a trapper. I had a question about the valindra set: the amulet of valindra, the belt of valindras guard, and the artifact. Does the control help with your roots?
Rhetorica-2.7 GWF
Derrida-2.5 HR
Guild-TSS

Comments

• wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Nope.... if you are a fully specced Trapper then you would have put a point in Master Trapper at the end. If that is the case then any control bonus you have or % increases are useless.

Master Trapper over-writes your control bonus every 10 seconds any way which is a 60% buff to your roots duration etc.

This is how I found out the hard way when I bought the Cantakerous Mage for Zen.... totally useless for a Master Trapper :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • drumweezerdrumweezer Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Well, that sucks. But I am glad for the information. I have a 2.6k gwf that is my main. I decided to create an alt--hunter ranger--so I'm a bit new to the feats, powers, and buffs. Thanks!
    Rhetorica-2.7 GWF
    Derrida-2.5 HR
    Guild-TSS
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    No worries :)

Any questions just ask and I`ll (or someone) will try to answer... A HR is actually quite technical to use and there are so many paths to take. I personally have about 4/5 builds which are all end-game and all viable for pretty much anything :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe