test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Deleted Email from the AH

dukesirashidukesirashi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
I bought an artifact on the AH for 78K. The AD went away but the piece never arrived in my email. Support says I must have deleted the email and there is nothing they can do. I have never deleted a single email since i started the game on any character. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    If you never deleted any mail, is it possible that your mail is totally full? Perhaps this is the problem?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • dukesirashidukesirashi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    That is a good thought and I checked and that isn't it. This one is a new character with hardly any mail traffic so far. Thanks though.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My suggestion then would be to ask them kindly to escalate your support ticket. I've not heard about this happening very often, so I don't really know what else could have caused this.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    Today I lost over 300k worth of items because I mailed it to myself. I know I mailed it to myself because I copy pasted the name. The first two mails vanished with the 2nd one causing the mailbox icon to turn red (full) and after removing some mail and sending the third mail I received the third mail.

Looking at what people say about the buggy mail system and how poor the customer service is I don't expect to get my stuff back. Cryptic can forget about me spending money on their game anymore too.
  • n1ghtcreepern1ghtcreeper Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    Something similar happened to me before. Awhile back I bid on a horn of blasting on the AH when they were going for quite a bit more than they are now. The bid only had a few minutes left on it, and when it expired I received neither the horn or my AD back, no mail, nothing. I contacted support, and fortunately they looked into it and gave me my AD back. Send in a ticket and keep faith, hopefully they will resolve the issue for you too.
  • dukesirashidukesirashi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Ok, so I did exactly what kreatyve said to do and the support group gave me my AD back! Thanks kreatyve! :)
  • cesukecesuke Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Luck on that... btw i have bought thousands of items and received and spended millions of AD never got a lost... or email full... and is true i had sometimes thousands of mails.

Ok, so I did exactly what kreatyve said to do and the support group gave me my AD back! Thanks kreatyve! :)

You're welcome. I'm glad you were able to get your issue resolved.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • btfdbtfd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 177 Arc User
    I experienced that my mails from AH get deleted automatically after a short time as soon as I picked up the items. Now I hope my mails including items won't be deleted too lol
    I never experienced this before mod 8 so maybe they changed something in the mail system which is causing bugs for some players

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    Lost 2 mails until now. Bound items, stacks of rps most of all, i could only send to myself. I dont really know what causes this.
    One thing is sure, never send things of value.