test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

supply crates and captives in stronghold

vagordacilvagordacil Member Posts: 5 Arc User
When running around the SH I come across supply crates and captives that are being guarded by standard mobs. Can anyone tell me if these actually add anything, or if they are just there for flavor?

Comments

• Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    I think they're there for Stronghold Quests for lower level toons. If you're 70 you don't get these quests but if you're below 70 you get different Stronghold quests involving these.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Those are Heroic Encounters
  • Options
    Which Heroics? I've not had this one. There are Heroics with Supply Crates (Lake Supply Problem and other ones) and Heroics where you rescue people (Beast/spider/Devil Attack) but there's also some large crates with captives that I've come across and never had an Heroic for them.....Unless I just keep missing it. I do tend to do the same heroics.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    vagordacilvagordacil Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    ddem0n888 said:

I think they're there for Stronghold Quests for lower level toons. If you're 70 you don't get these quests but if you're below 70 you get different Stronghold quests involving these.

Tyvm, I don't have a toon below 70 and I have been trying to put together a guide on how to gather SH stuff for my guildies. Gonna need to see if I can get the details from someone doing them, otherwise will need to level another toon eventually.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    ddem0n888 said:

Which Heroics? I've not had this one. There are Heroics with Supply Crates (Lake Supply Problem and other ones) and Heroics where you rescue people (Beast/spider/Devil Attack) but there's also some large crates with captives that I've come across and never had an Heroic for them.....Unless I just keep missing it. I do tend to do the same heroics.

ddem0n888 said:

They are called kidnapped something or other and are more difficult than the supply problem ones.

• Options
    Oh OK. I mostly solo mine so go for the easy ones. I have noticed that our enemies and quests have changed in the Stronghold map overnight. Yesterday it was all Orcs, this morning it's all Strider Riders and Deathpledged. I'm guessing the Guild Hall ranking up changes this.

Nice to see this as it keeps things fresh in the Stronghold map. I wonder if it'll change again in future....
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I think they are talking about the Non-Heroic Ones. I have done several of these. The people at the end say something like, Thank, I will take this back to the Stronghold.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • Options
    No its the 10+ heroics. Called something kidnapping. Did a couple last night. Its confusing because you can interact with the NPCs when there isn't an heroic too.
    Guild - Excalibur