test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<SHADRA> is Recruiting! We are also offering Guild merging (Read for more info)

SHADOW DRACONIS is recruiting anyone interested in joining a guild, that is level 60+ and that speaks English (English doesn't have to be your first language).

We have teamspeak 3, we have active raids in strongholds, and we group for HE's and dailies. our PvP count is low at the moment, so I am especially recruiting anyone interested in the PvP of this game.

is a guild that is not built around a single aspect of the game, we do have more PvE players, but we do like to PvP also.

Our #1 rule Respect your guild mates.

please reply to this message if you're looking for a new guild and your interested. Or find me in game Grunt@saidencloud

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

is also looking for any smaller guilds that are currently falling short, If you're a guild leader or co leader, and your guild is falling apart but you want it to be part of something bigger, we are looking for smaller guilds that are interested in merging into our own. Guild leaders would join us as Rank 6 captains, rank 5-6 would be part of our Task Force if they so desire (rank 5). Reply to this message if you're interested and I'll contact you in game, please leave your guild name as well as your Character@handle. Must have minimum 5 people to merge, otherwise it will be a direct transfer with new member status.

<SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT

Comments

• mdpoysermdpoyser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User
    ShaDra is awesome!!
  • belladornbelladorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    "Merging" sounds good, BUT, to my knowledge there is no mechanic in place to truly merge existing guilds. What you propose is to abandon one guild, writing off everything you've spent (time and resources) as a loss and join another. That can be hundreds of thousands of AD wasted, among other things. Do you have a solution to this?