test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

repeatability vs replayability

rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
so the mod started with the base idea of repeatability vs replayability and dont bore the playerbase with mindless repetitive grind and still we have a quests asking us to kill 100 BIG CRABS HEROIC ENCOUNTERS....

i missed something in your logic?

Comments

• Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I think they randomized the different mobs that come through.. Im not even sure I noticed really.

or.. maybe they were talking about the annoying feature of being grayed out half the time =P .. That stops muscle memory, since hitting buttons do not do anything =P.

• Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    It means you get to repeat all your replays.
  • Options
    zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    Yeah even a roll from the wandering monster table would be welcome at this point.
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    If you have problem with Crabs, you can choose Fire Scorpion! Replayability~ Yayyyy~~~ :D
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    repeatable vs replayable. great concept. except the skirmish consists of sitting in a room running in circles. both he's are mindnumbingly boring and probably took all of about 5 minutes to implement a piece. i dont want to repeat or replay either of them.

to summarize: this is boring. boo, tell them this is boring.
    Post edited by dufisto on
  • Options
    kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    Yeah that was my another question.

Where's the replayability at?
    Is it the Mr. Salvatore questline that we can do over and over again?

Is that it?

No, seriously - where is it?
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • Options
    klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    It was just a PR spin to brand something old as new, nothing more. The videogaming industry (and not only) is full of this stuff.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    well throne has 2 different hulk encounters.. one you throw at doors, the other at a shield.. so totally different =P.. not that I care one way or the other..

It is truly impressive how many times you have to scream at someone in random queues TO POINT them at either.. after 3-4 times some get it.. others never do.. Im sure they are the ones giving feedback on how difficult things are =P.

It took me a couple seconds on my first try a few mins into the new mod (i ran this first! ) to figure that out.. by OMG reading the caption that says.. point them at the doors to break.