test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Ardent" coin shop need few more Good Stuffs, and some consumables if needed.

wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
items in Ardent shop are boring, but only cool it was that angelic protector, but after another following year, it became a fodder for auction house if someone isnt patience long enough.
the dyes are ehhh and so-hum hum. (didnt the dyes were suppose to be "found in our travels"? in stead of shops?)
the re-skin weapons for appearances werent that interesting, and expensive to change the looks. (my opinion, they should be in seasonal/CTA events).
the mounds isnt impressive and not designed for Elemental Vig zones where the mobs can outgun and knock you off becoming next campfire victims, same with Dwarven Valley, having blue or green are too slow and lack of survivablity.

i am asking the players what would they think to improve marketable items.
adding companions?
adding elite kits
chance of getting blue profession access tools?
upgrade pack for mounds or companions?

any others?

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    The weapons are actually very good if you consider that they are usable at any level, and scale with the character, (up to ilvl 115 at 70).

I would like to see simple level 1 transmutation versions of them added at lower costs. I'd also like to a a R3 mount added at the 400-500 range, since the coins can go up to that amount, now. Some variation of the dragon's horde enchantment would be a cool addition, too - maybe give it a better chance of finding a refining stone, but only lower quality ones. We have a healing angel, so how about a tanking one, to balance things out? Some divine-inspired armor pieces or transmutes would also be a cool addition.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Don't the weapons cost like 150 coins e.g. 150 days played - at this time i basically expect everyone to have already hit lvl 70 and got his artifact weapon. I agree with you - skins for the weapons at some lower price would be more useful - as it stands i am not using my coins at all.

Problem with the AC shop imo is that if they make some other companion that is not bound - it will be farmed from the praying bots an marked will be flooded even before the regular player has the coins.

If they make Seals buyable from the AC shop - even at a gross rate that would be something not so exploitable (yea salvaging bots but still better than BoE items/AD). And to hinder the bots even further they could add some ilvl requirement to buy the seals e.g. 1400ilvl for Elements 1750 for protectors and so on....
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    Masterwork profession ingredients might be a good idea...
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User

Don't the weapons cost like 150 coins e.g. 150 days played - at this time i basically expect everyone to have already hit lvl 70 and got his artifact weapon. I agree with you - skins for the weapons at some lower price would be more useful - as it stands i am not using my coins at all.

You don't buy the weapon on your first character for your first character -- you buy the BoE weapon for a new character you're leveling up.

• Options
    dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User

You don't buy the weapon on your first character for your first character -- you buy the BoE weapon for a new character you're leveling up.

or you buy ensorcelled weapons which are dirt cheap and better and scale all the way to 70. heck i equipped my gf with ensorcelled sword/shield from less than 1 days refining. much less 150 days played worth of praying
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    Yup - totally agree with OP. The rewards for Ardent are dated and outstripped by other facets of the game. The Angel is going really cheap for a purple companion. The weapons are not cheap, from a time investment perspective - esp. when compared with the ease of purchasing ensorcelled gear, which is superior.

The mount really should be purple - make it a 150 or even 225 value - that would be a target to shoot for.

Add the blue weapons at a lower cost (50 maybe?) and make them level 1 free transmutes, with better art. I think that would make the Ardent store more appealing.
  • Options
    ridderkaltenridderkalten Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Clearly the stuff in the AC shop has been outdated for a long time. The only thing worth getting its the comp healer - for an alt toon, The shop should be reworked, just like the wondrous bazaar and the tradebar shops are being updated.
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    I agree, I have never even cashed in any ardent points

Not much there

I would like more choices
  • Options
    judicaturejudicature Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Needs more choices and needs to be updated. Some of the mounts or companions from old lock boxes, refining items or rare profession items just to name a few ideas.
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    I have a large stack of Ardent potions growing as all my toons have been hangin around 500 for quite awhile waitin for something new. :/
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    dufisto said:

or you buy ensorcelled weapons which are dirt cheap and better and scale all the way to 70. heck i equipped my gf with ensorcelled sword/shield from less than 1 days refining. much less 150 days played worth of praying
    Or you save your ADs, use the blue weapon from 1-69, and by the time you hit 70, you should have your artifact weapon... I see these weapons as something to help you get to 70, not something to use at 70...
    Post edited by bioshrike on
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    bioshrike said:

dufisto said:

Or you save your ADs, use the blue weapon from 1-69, and by the time you hit 70, you should have your artifact weapon... I see these weapons as something to help you get to 70, not something to use at 70...
    except ensorcelled has higher damage than elemental weapons at purple lvl. until your arti weapon is orange its not any better.
    the offhand powers however are worth investing in. even it if is 50k per attempt to unlock a good one.