test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Space issues

Hello m8s i am new in the game and i face a problem. I have gathered many items in my bag and now i don't have space to gather more.... any1 can help me out with this? is there a bank space where i can keep them?

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Everyone misses the tellers. They are behind the windows, not the obvious guy standing in the middle of the area. That is the teller for guild banks.
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User

Also, you'll gain 3 bags in total while playing, which will also increase your inventory space.

Actually, it's 2 bags from gameplay: an 18-slot bag from the "Close to the Crown" quest in Blacklake at ~lvl 6, and a 12-slot bag from the Clockwork Guild quest in Neverdeath at ~lvl 30 (the Neverdeath quest is at the very end of several quest chains, the wiki has all the info).

Other bags come from zen store, zen store packs, promotions, and resales on the AH.

Another way to deal with excess items is to mail them to yourself. Just use your @handle, and mail 5 items at a time -- there is a limit of 22ish separate pieces of mail (excluding items from the AH).
  • Options
    jauxus1990#7465 jauxus1990 Member Posts: 7 Arc User

There's a bank in Protector's Enclave called the Manycoins Bank. It's in the middle of the area. Open your map (M by default) and you'll find it easily enough. Talk to one of the tellers and you'll see your storage space, which can be expanded upon with items from the Zen store.

However, you can sell most of the drops at low level. Anything you drop that isn't a direct improvement to your gear can be sold to one of the many vendor NPCs across the game. Same goes for any treasure you find.

Also, you'll gain 3 bags in total while playing, which will also increase your inventory space.

ok nice thnx for the info m8 :)