test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to level past 60?

lichanlordlichanlord Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello everyone! I'm a returning player, I have 2 level 70s but for the life of me I can't remember how I got those 2 to level 70. I remember doing Boward quests and a few SR quests but that's all I remember..any help/advice?

Comments

• Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    go visit knox to start the process to do the elemental quests. You then can just pretty much do drowned shore until 68-69 then go to spinward.
  • Options
    ellodrithellodrith Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    Do the seed quests daily for 50k exp, run the portal for another big boost, work with your guild members on Sh heroics, especially the ones containing Orc Ogre adversaries as they produce very large amounts of exp. And keep exploring the world to find other high exp tasks like this that will get you to 70.

cheers
    Ello

and good luck
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Unfortunately and im not saying those are bad things.. but the start reality is nothing will be faster then clearing the first level of over and over and over.. you can do the 4 EE quests and 1 kill one in about 10-15 mins on most toons.. pick up the ones that go together (and you can learn them) and your talking about a cool 50k -70k exp return every time. Nothing will be quicker, get some azures to slot into utility to help out.

There are other high level tasks, but they removed alot of them that were quick and painless (the old tyranny campaign ones) to force people into the new zones.