test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vigilance quests not available in Reclamation Rock, Spinward Rise, some in the Drowned Shores

mellanswamellanswa Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I was never able to receive quests in Black Dagger Keep, Raven Cliff Beach, or any of the vigilance quests in Reclamation Rock or Spinward Rise. The only quests available are repeatable quests, ie: killing foes like gutting fish in the drowned shores. I could not complete Elemental seeds campaign, because they were never available. I missed out on half of the quests, the NPC's who were supposed to give them either didn't give them or didn't appear at all. Some quests given just vanished into thin air. I looked at the Wiki, and I am shocked at how much I missed out on, something like 40 or 50 quests. This is a huge bug for the xbox one. Please fix, so I can finish the game right!

Answers

• Options
    mockroachmockroach Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Have you finished the 'complete 8 vigilance quests' quest in each of the 1st areas of each zone? From what I can recall when you have completed that quest line you are then given another quest that moves you onto the next area in the zone for progression.
  • Options
    They are still not available even now, they were finished in the drowned shores, but I still could not progress any further from the area by the entrance. I would have liked to finished the elemental seed quests, but without the vigilance quests, and no progression, it will not happen. I am level 70 now and don't care anymore. Maybe it will be fixed for the second character.
  • Options
    bradfnt15#0800 bradfnt15 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have this same issue but only in spinward rise. I finished the Fiery Pit and placed the seed back in protectors enclave. I was not given a quest to go spinward rise but I went ahead and went and NONE of the vigilance quests are accessible.
  • Options
    I wish the developers would fix this issue. There seem to be numerous bugs when it comes to quests in spinward rise and Reclamation rock. Now I can't even log on, the server is not responding.
  • Options
    caeudyscaeudys Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I had a similar issue, but it was character level. Once you hit 66 the quest for sponsors rise appears in the firey pit. As for the other issues, I haven't run into any other problems personally.