test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Apparent Bug in Strong hold Dragonflight.

silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
When crashing one dragon with a team of around 20 (split for melee and range) it appears the summoned companions that are not augments are counting as a player. I have now seen this twice on black.

This makes the dragon not only go immune, but ALSO seems to bug out the fight, until ALL comps are either dismissed or moved way out of range.

Please review this, it may require additional testing. But this has happened several times on a large guild dragonflight run.

Summoned pets should not, I repeat should not count as a player in terms of this fight. As players continue to use summoned pets and perfect bonding stones, this is becoming a issue (which is fine, we just need this fixed)

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Adding to Silver's comments - SW's Soul Puppets are also counting towards the 20 man limit. Currently we are asking everyone to dismiss summoned companions, and when splitting groups, making sure we balance SWs around to not have a dragon go immune.
  • Options
    pricetagcloudpricetagcloud Member Posts: 130 Arc User

Adding to Silver's comments - SW's Soul Puppets are also counting towards the 20 man limit. Currently we are asking everyone to dismiss summoned companions, and when splitting groups, making sure we balance SWs around to not have a dragon go immune.

We've had to do this too for Blue Dragon. Keep Damnation. SWs (usually me + 2 ppl, or just me) on red while the rest zerg without companions. The Blue Dragon seems to cast the death AOE due to more bodies (not necessarily people), so that's why we keep comps and puppets out of it.
    SW: Callisto Shedevil. Soul Binder Temptation 16.1k GS
    GUILD: ~Myrmidons~

Would Love to party up with people for pretty much anything!
This discussion has been closed.